Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    mack maine prolly took it then sent it to the managers of dababy and RTK
    i found out, it's rich the kid's label boss

Comment

• Call Me Nobody ft. wayne and isaiah lyric

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        Call Me Nobody ft. wayne and isaiah lyric

Isaiah Lyric is Clever's son by the way (if anyone cares ).

Comment

• Was doing a deep dive for the weezy bible/tracker and came across some things I�ve added.

-Beyonc� and Wayne have an unreleased song from 06
          -Wayne has a song with JT meant for C3
          -Dedication 3 was meant to be rereleased with 20 additional songs
          -Get A Life demo version with Avril Lavigne exists

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            Was doing a deep dive for the weezy bible/tracker and came across some things I’ve added.

yeah and he shot a video with shakira and beyonce too

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              yeah and he shot a video with shakira and beyonce too
              That's the Beautiful Liar Remix

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Was doing a deep dive for the weezy bible/tracker and came across some things I�ve added.

What??? 20 additional songs for D3??? Any more details then that?
                #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by President Carter View Post
                  What??? 20 additional songs for D3??? Any more details then that?
                  Unfortunately no, on an ESPN article/blog, he just says he�s working on C4 and D3, and that when it drops on gangsta grillz site, he�s rerelease it with 20 additional songs on his own site. No clue as to what the songs were (more remixes or original songs)

Comment

• The heat Wayne has in the vault is craaaazy. He probably has like 100 unheard C3 songs. Imagine how many "I'm Me" level songs are sitting in the vault

Comment

Unfortunately no, on an ESPN article/blog, he just says he�s working on C4 and D3, and that when it drops on gangsta grillz site, he�s rerelease it with 20 additional songs on his own site. No clue as to what the songs were (more remixes or original songs)
                      Smh just another from Wayne that never happened. Imagine if everything Wayne and his label said was coming actually came.

We'd have I Can't Feel My Fece, Hello Brooklyn, Blood Brothers, All those C3 leaks that Wayne was gonna put out on a mixtape (Not just the 5 songs we got on The Leak EP) The re-release of Tha Carter 3, Dedication 3 with 20 additional songs and more..

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                      The heat Wayne has in the vault is craaaazy. He probably has like 100 unheard C3 songs. Imagine how many "I'm Me" level songs are sitting in the vault
                      No doubt about that! And yeah I'm sure he has a shit ton of "I'm Me" level songs rotting away in his vault.

Someone for the love of god and PLEASE hack this mans entire vault and leak it out and make every Wayne fans dream come true!
                      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Was doing a deep dive for the weezy bible/tracker and came across some things I’ve added.

an unreleased longer version of cannon too https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2021/01/d...eased-version/

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                          an unreleased longer version of cannon too https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2021/01/d...eased-version/
                          ugh another one we'll never hear, need that

Comment

Working...
                          X