• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    damn how wayne get a MJ feature

or is it an MJ song

i cant see MJ's team ever clearing a song for wayne 67bh
    has there been any Michael jackson song released since his death?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      has there been any Michael jackson song released since his death?
      2 albums and 1 compilation album

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        dont know, mike banger did an AMA for my discord (inb4 thagr8m8 alt Brewcitycm tries to report this message), and he mentioned the biggest artist wayne has a song with thats unreleased is MJ and Dr.Dre
        Foh I�m not a bitch who stans Drake with half of my posts getting butthurt, here and on KTT, about who gets leaks first

Comment

• 06 Wayne would be best with MJ

Comment

dont know, mike banger did an AMA for my discord (inb4 thagr8m8 alt Brewcitycm tries to report this message), and he mentioned the biggest artist wayne has a song with thats unreleased is MJ and Dr.Dre
            [MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION]

Comment

Hopefully it wasn't for that wack ass "Michael" album

Comment

Quit lying. Banger didn't do an ama for your sorry ass discord.
                #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by President Carter View Post
                  Quit lying. Banger didn't do an ama for your sorry ass discord.

you're right i made it up for clout

Comment

• who the fuck are you, im not in no cord. theres a few members on here who are all cringe and like to mention discord in every post. mnjarocock, yourself, brewcitycm, zimmie and hawth. you all have 1 thing in opinion - you all say the same stuff and have the same opinion, you all hate on wayne's new music, you all call wayne fans 'stans' on his actual forum for supporting him and actually liking his new music. pathetic and sad

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                      who the fuck are you, im not in no cord. theres a few members on here who are all cringe and like to mention discord in every post. mnjarocock, yourself, brewcitycm, zimmie and hawth. you all have 1 thing in opinion - you all say the same stuff and have the same opinion, you all hate on wayne's new music, you all call wayne fans 'stans' on his actual forum for supporting him and actually liking his new music. pathetic and sad
                      one of the most cringiest lamest retarded messages ever posted onto this forum by the clown [MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION] your L is cemented in history you clown ass bih

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        one of the most cringiest lamest retarded messages ever posted onto this forum by the clown @Lucifer your L is cemented in history you clown ass bih
                        His diss was so cringe, he ethered himself, well he Ghoulished himself

Comment

• No release date, but I have heard there is a Roddy Ricch, Lil Wayne and Birdman single + music video coming.

Comment

Working...
                          X