Sqad Up Mixtapes????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sqad Up Mixtapes????????

Does anybody here know where to find the SQ1-7 mixtapes on a high quality format? I'm sick of the low quality ones i've been listening to for years and I just want to know where to find them as close to cdq (mastered) as possible! Thanks

Originally posted by omaralmaani View Post
    Does anybody here know where to find the SQ1-7 mixtapes on a high quality format? I'm sick of the low quality ones i've been listening to for years and I just want to know where to find them as close to cdq (mastered) as possible! Thanks
    lwhq main site?

Comment

Nah man the ones they have posted are low quality

Comment

if its not the ones in the downloads section then i dont think they will be anywhere else in HQ

Comment

are you after FLACs?

Comment

wait what??

Comment

wait what??
              FLAC is the highest quality out there for music.

Comment

yeah i'm just sick of listening to his shitty quality sqad up tapes in my whip

Comment

yeah i'm just sick of listening to his shitty quality sqad up tapes in my whip
                  i'm 99% sure you wont find high quality versions anywhere friend

Comment

this is all a mess lol. the links for SQ5 and up are missing from LWHQ.com

the SQ5 from this archive -> https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/do...scography.html

is lower quality than the version on datpiff, also the datpiff version has extra tracks.. what's up?

the SQ6Remix from that archive is the same as the datpiff version except the datpiff version has track 13 and 14.
                    Also, Frontin is on the archive's tracklist twice, one in low quality and the other (track 1) in better quality.

seen as the 2006 "collectors edition" weren't official, is there any way of knowing if their tracklistings were the same as the originals?

Comment

Originally posted by PADYBU View Post
                      this is all a mess lol. the links for SQ5 and up are missing from LWHQ.com

the SQ5 from this archive -> https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/do...scography.html

is lower quality than the version on datpiff, also the datpiff version has extra tracks.. what's up?

the SQ6Remix from that archive is the same as the datpiff version except the datpiff version has track 13 and 14.
                      Also, Frontin is on the archive's tracklist twice, one in low quality and the other (track 1) in better quality.

seen as the 2006 "collectors edition" weren't official, is there any way of knowing if their tracklistings were the same as the originals?
                      The whole sqad tapes are fucked
                      sq5 the original 2002-2003 one is double disc, 36 songs (wayne is on 32)
                      sq6 remixes is 14 songs, 3 wayne isnt on (intro, outro, thoia thoing)

sq1-3 have quite a few dupes shared between them

afawk only sq5 tracklist got really fucked, sq6 is the same and sq6 remixes the 3 songs wayne not on were removed

sq1-4 no real confirmation on though since OG rips arent anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                        The whole sqad tapes are fucked
                        sq5 the original 2002-2003 one is double disc, 36 songs (wayne is on 32)
                        sq6 remixes is 14 songs, 3 wayne isnt on (intro, outro, thoia thoing)

sq1-3 have quite a few dupes shared between them

afawk only sq5 tracklist got really fucked, sq6 is the same and sq6 remixes the 3 songs wayne not on were removed

sq1-4 no real confirmation on though since OG rips arent anywhere
                        sq5 is 36 tracks? :0
                        I just have the 26 one from datpiff and also the 18 track lower quality one. Where can i find the 36 track one? are the extra tracks on the datpiff one from the original double disc?

and do you know where this higher quality copy of Frontin' is from? https://mega.nz/folder/SGBEDQRS#WWYk.../file/fOBBFKhJ

Comment

Working...
                        X