• Show
Clear All

back to you is goat

curtains is goat

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      back to you is goat
      curtains is goat
      I still have mixed emotions with curtains. If they kept the original instead of switching it out I�d like it a lot more. Back to you is one of my favorite Wayne songs of all time tho. I feel like it�s so underrated

Comment

IANAHB2 is not even in Lil Waynes Top 5 albums =/

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          In this album lil wayne lyrical exercise is unmatched from the intro IANAHB to Shit stains he shows why he is getting better with time
          fake news.

Comment

We Are Young Money Is My Bros Best Album

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
              We Are Young Money Is My Bros Best Album
              not gonna lie it lowkey is. one of em

Yal after listening again op maybe on to something. Sounds a lot better than I remember

Tbh outside of the Carter 1 and We are young Money for that matter, it�s prob his most fun album

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post

No ceilings 2 hands down the best mixtape wayne put out
              Also sounds a lot better than I thought after relistening
              Last edited by jhoya101; 06-09-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

bumping this album right now

Comment

Heard this and Dedication 4 again and these got way too much hate and for what? hilarious pussy lines? You can tell Wayne had alot of fun making this album, bet he was on shrooms during the recording too cause the energy is just great lol + that Detail hook on No Worries

''if she dont suck dick I dont give her that dick'' ''never talk to the cops I don't speak piglatin''

And D4.. So Dedicated, Burn, Cashed Out, Wish You Would etc.... he killed it

me
                  Last edited by WeezyFan; 08-05-2022, 08:31 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    Heard this and Dedication 4 again and these got way too much hate and for what? hilarious pussy lines? You can tell Wayne had alot of fun making this album, bet he was on shrooms during the recording too cause the energy is just great lol + that Detail hook on No Worries

''if she dont suck dick I dont give her that dick'' ''never talk to the cops I don't speak piglatin''

me
                    i completely agree. These 2 projects made me a fan back in 2012-2013

Comment

me
                      D4 & IANAHB2 are the two most underrated & overhated wayne albums IMO. i will never forget when they first came out & all i saw was everyone hating on them & i was like ... am i missing something here??? d4 has so dedicated, same damn tune, cashed out, burn, dont like, no lie, magic, like those are ALL fuckin bangers. & IANHAB2 is all bangers aside from like what, 3-4 tracks? so i just dont get the hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                      seeing him perform ianhab2 live at the amerika's most wanted tour was one of the greatest things ive ever experienced in life i will never forget that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                        D4 & IANAHB2 are the two most underrated & overhated wayne albums IMO. i will never forget when they first came out & all i saw was everyone hating on them & i was like ... am i missing something here??? d4 has so dedicated, same damn tune, cashed out, burn, dont like, no lie, magic, like those are ALL fuckin bangers. & IANHAB2 is all bangers aside from like what, 3-4 tracks? so i just dont get the hate.

- - - Updated - - -

seeing him perform ianhab2 live at the amerika's most wanted tour was one of the greatest things ive ever experienced in life i will never forget that shit.
                        I'm not gonna lie, I was one of those haters lol.. I saw him on that tour too, skateboard ramps & Birdman doing the handrub, it was legendary for sure. But yeah D4 is one of his best mixtapes.

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        Awesome, Bitches Love Me is a classic. that probation trukfit era was crazy

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I'm not gonna lie, I was one of those haters lol.. I saw him on that tour too, skateboard ramps & Birdman doing the handrub, it was legendary for sure. But yeah D4 is one of his best mixtapes.

Awesome, Bitches Love Me is a classic. that probation trukfit era was crazy
                          LMAO birdman was at your tour?!?!? that's wild dude. & yes d4 absolutely is. the trukfit era was so fucking messy but that's what made it so much fun. it was just wayne whylin out having a blast. that's what is not present anymore & it bums me out. it's like he's just going through the motions & isnt excited or passionate about anything anymore. i miss that fucking energy & that's what i always try to explain to everyone on here. his energy during the ianhab2/d4 era was untouchable.

Comment

Working...
                          X