Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
    Hasn't chris browns last 2 albums be like 45 songs each lol

and look at their quality.....Short, concise, focused, and hungry, that's all I'm asking for

Comment

• Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
      and look at their quality.....Short, concise, focused, and hungry, that's all I'm asking for
      Indigo was banging tho every song was good. Chris is like one of the few artists who can release 30 songs and maybe one or two is trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
        Indigo was banging tho every song was good. Chris is like one of the few artists who can release 30 songs and maybe one or two is trash.
        The last r&b album i listened to was usher's confessions

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
          The last r&b album i listened to was usher's confessions
          Classic. Heard he is making part 2 this year.

Comment

• Imagine the song with Bono really on Funeral tho

That being said I really wonder how it is acceptable to have a song with Bono.. IN THE VAULT
            He has music released with Paris Hilton that should've never seen the light of day .. c'mon now

Comment

• Honestly just hoping for some fire production. Some cinematic shit tbh.

Comment

• Some of yall sound retarded sayin you only want 3-4 features... Niggas who want less than 15 can gtfoh to
                Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                  Some of yall sound retarded sayin you only want 3-4 features... Niggas who want less than 15 can gtfoh to
                  im sorry that i want to hear the best rapper alive rap the entire song mf

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
                    Honestly just hoping for some fire production. Some cinematic shit tbh.
                    Same

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
                      Again idc or about other artist. Albums are suppose to be timeless. And the longer the better as long as they are not fillers.
                      Sure brah, I getchu.

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                      Hasn't chris browns last 2 albums be like 45 songs each lol
                      And they both sucked lol, whos gonna listen to a 45 song album brah
                      Album needs to be cohesive, to have a topic, to stay on topic, to make you feel some type of way.
                      I'd feel pretty damn tired after listening to 30 chris brown songs, let alone 40+ lmao

Comment

• How is Wayne gonna out Thug on Funeral after them diss songs and even saying things like he will fuck his wife.....:

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

• Rock and roll Weezy on this album for sureeee

Comment

Working...
                          X