Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    115k first week predictions from billboard. Not great.

I dislike this album:

Beats are wack
    Features are underwelming
    Album is WAY too long (yes yes I get the 24 kobe homage)
    Nothing really note worthy imo
    can i have your role as a mod?

Comment

• https://youtu.be/qe7bYWZZuzA

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/qe7bYWZZuzA

Comment

• Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
        do you mind embedding or letting us know what is this in your post so people dont have to click and see this melon?

Comment

• Smoke medicinal cause I’m sick
          5’5 them Balenci’s make me 5’6

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
            do you mind embedding or letting us know what is this in your post so people dont have to click and see this melon?
            This dude doing the review is such a bitch. On god if I ever caught him on the streets I’d break his jaw...anyways

The website restocked the merch with all the Carter Albums and has a timer on it now so I’m guessing they tryna get in those last minute sales....go cop and let’s help Wayne get those sales up!!

Comment

• ^ no carter related merch on the store..wtf

Comment

^ no carter related merch on the store..wtf
                Yes the hoodies and t shirts with all Album covers were restocked

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
                  Smoke medicinal cause I�m sick
                  5�5 them Balenci�s make me 5�6
                  had this song on repeat all night

my top 5:

piano trap
                  funeral
                  not me
                  sights & silencers
                  darkside

album is 7.5/10 as of rn for me

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=legendarytunechi;1639313]had this song on repeat all night

- - - Updated - - -

not sure what happened lol ^

Comment

I really dislike this dude lol.

He's a hipster and not a very good musician even though he talks like an expert.

Comment

• Copped a signed CD, hope that shit is legit. As for the album I am liking it more and more as I listen. Don't care too much for the title track as an opener but Mahogany is a great 2nd choice. Dreams is still my favorite song and Stop Playin With me a close second. Disappointed with Wayne's World as a closer, it's a bit meh right now to me. Y'all are hating the production but that's a big reason why this album is growing on me. Bing James has this weird creepy sound the whole song, Stop Playin With Me sounds like some Metroid shit, Harden is such a fucking throwback to 2007 soul Wayne, and of course Mahogany is a crazy cool beat. Biggest dud is that XXXtentacion song, it's not bad it's just kinda meh. Don't like Wayne's fast flow on that one at all. Overall a solid 7/10

Comment

• i wonder what the first video clip of the album gonna be, i hope they dont miss like they did with c5

Comment

• I want Piano Trap for a single! That would be topping the charts. Also Dreams could have an amazing video tbh.

Still sad about the fact that we'll never get Mona Lisa video, they ruined a perfect chance for #1 hit that would crush the internet, like Lollipop and Mirror did..especially now in this streaming era.

Comment

Working...
                          X