Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
    Havent listened to any of the songs, will after the radio show, the hype is unreal. June 1st my bday and this is a nice gift
    happy early birthday

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      happy early birthday
      thanks bro

Comment

• How are the new songs ?

Comment

• Wow this was a treat, loved almost all the tracks first listen. Shimmy was just bad, didn't vibe with it at all. Def a miss. Help is dope and the beat on Big Worm is brazy. Multiple Flows is dope too, the JFK line had me dead. Happen To You is fire af and imo the best track on here, I love when Wayne does that sing/rap combo. The production is great too. Russian Roulette is ok, bet I'll like it after a few more listens. Love Wayne's energy on the track tho. Love You Fuck You has some cool trippy production and Wayne delivered as well. All The Dogs is aight, will need a few more listens. Love the production tho. Overall it's pretty good, but just like Funeral as a whole project, it's 50/50 hit and miss.
          Last edited by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon; 05-29-2020, 09:45 PM.
          RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• All the Dogs is haaaaaardd

Comment

• 8 more songs thats one album, 32 songs in total for funeral. Thats great

Comment

Havent listened to any of the songs, will after the radio show, the hype is unreal. June 1st my bday and this is a nice gift
                I�m June 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  I�m June 2nd
                  Happy early birthday to you both lol

Comment

• Multiple flows, happen to you, Russian roulette, all the dogs are heaters.
                    love you fuck you is also pretty cool.
                    big worm dope
                    help is cool
                    shimmy...yikes lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
                      Happy early birthday to you both lol
                      Thanks G

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                      I’m June 2nd
                      have a nice one

Comment

• Man I just listened to all the new Funeral Deluxe songs and wtf was that? All I can say is Fuck Mack Maine...I�m usually the first person to dig what Wayne puts out but none of those songs were that great. Horrible beats, and nothing is catchy besides the song with Tory Lanez...I�m so disappointed.

Love you Fuck you is the 2020 Wowzers...shits ass

I like the OG Funeral wayyyy better.

Im just mind blown that these were the best tracks they had to put out...you got a vault full a bangers and this what you put out for the deluxe smh.

Comment

• am i the ONLY one that doesn’t understand why wayne’s voice sounds like its completely unmastered. whenever he has another artist featured on his songs their voices sound SO much clearer & properly mastered than his. it’s very amateur sounding, sounds like mixtape quality vocals that were recorded with a shitty microphone. idk maybe it’s just me but everything after FWA sounds like it’s not mastered correctly.

Comment

Working...
                          X