Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
    Lmao someone else having a different opinion bother you fam? Let people enjoy things
    Why do you get mad when people say they don’t like Wayne then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
      Lmao someone else having a different opinion bother you fam? Let people enjoy things
      No you cant enjoy anything from wayne his wack you heard me? Turn Wayne off right now and put on some uzi thats right im not granting u the privilege of enjoyment

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
        “Classic” Lmao
        If Mahogany or Harden were on an Empire Drought Is Over type of tape or leak you would be able to appreciate them I guess.

I would mention more tracks, but it's hard enough to try to get you to admit that these are prime quality tracks. I also ask if you can describe the type of music you are looking for and you never respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
          Why do you get mad when people say they don’t like Wayne then?
          Who said I�m mad homie

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          No you cant enjoy anything from wayne his wack you heard me? Turn Wayne off right now and put on some uzi thats right im not granting u the privilege of enjoyment
          You real weird bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            You cringe

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCitySQ View Post
              He also had good things to say about the album when it came out.

It's not a top Wayne project in any way, but it does have a few instant classic tracks (Mohogany, Harden) a bunch of good-great tracks, and a few duds.
              how you know so much bout me homeslice i did have a knee jerk STAN reaction but then i woke up and realised

#FREEVELVET

Comment

how you know so much bout me homeslice i did have a knee jerk STAN reaction but then i woke up and realised
                youre talking to yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  youre talking to yourself
                  Stop tryna shift the blame to me homeslice i knos this youe 50th alt shit u were born as an alt ffs

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• i see a lot of focus on the sales of Funeral v the quality of the music dont much care for the sales if the music itself was good (it wasnt)

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i see a lot of focus on the sales of Funeral v the quality of the music dont much care for the sales if the music itself was good (it wasnt)
                      funeral had some good songs

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                        funeral had some good songs
                        agreed it has some good songs but it should have been better then what we got and especially when we heard the way wayne was rapping on C5//D6/FWA versus how he was rapping on FUNERAL its a very big difference

#FREEVELVET

Comment

agreed it has some good songs but it should have been better then what we got and especially when we heard the way wayne was rapping on C5//D6/FWA versus how he was rapping on FUNERAL its a very big difference
                          Better than FWA. C5 is better and D6 is better of course

Comment

Working...
                          X