Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i said it before, Wayne needs to do a album full of Rick Ross type production. That "Idols Become Rivals" beat is so beatiful, that's my definition of mature beat. Wayne over trap beats is good and all but we need some real soul shit like in the C3 days

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
      At this point on Wayne�s next album they need to call Drake and get a homie discount on a damn feature, every single Wayne releases flops rn. He needs more features from premier artist Drake, Kendrick, Eminem, Lil Baby, Lil Uzi etc...but not only have premier artist but invest in promo and the right music videos. He should of made videos for I Do It ft Lil Baby and Big Sean and Multiple Flows Ft Lil Uzi those were easily the highest views songs off Funeral and Funeral Deluxe.
      I mean... he only dropped funeral lmao that aint "every single wayne release flops" I get your point tho next album needs rekevant feature for sure not the dream, adam levine, ot genasis, takeoff lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      i strongly feel that COLLEGROVE 2 is the project to look out for 2 chainz KNOWS quality control im not sure if you guys have heard his last album rap or go to the league buts its FANTASTIC the production is insane

people wouldn't im sorry to say the mixtape generation is out its as simple as that D6 was the last one people dont visit DATPIFF no more streaming killed mixtapes esp in the way that wayne does them s
      Agree 2 chainz has great quality control and is moving towards a more mature sound since he 42. You can hear it on his last album i think that was honestly one of his top 3 albums. I wouldnt call it fantastic tho lmao but they were good for non trap beats haha

Datpiff Mixtapes are dead for sure lol. D6/6R did decent tho but D6/6R is a good end. I think if he was to do a mixtape it should be a commercial tape on all platforms.
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
        Just makin sure, Benny was the last verse on Russian roulette right?
        Butcher coming NIGGA! Yes it�s Benny the butcher
        Flows so raw, this beat is pregnant
        Flow so tight, it's yeast infected

Kill 'em all when they least expect it

Comment

• damn Russian Roulette is hard, need more songs like that from Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
            damn Russian Roulette is hard, need more songs like that from Wayne
            you only just heard it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              you only just heard it?
              nah, just speaking my mind

Comment

nah, just speaking my mind
                okay. i wish it was a solo wayne song with 2 more verses from him

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  okay. i wish it was a solo wayne song with 2 more verses from him
                  That would've been nice too but i believe they all did pretty good on it.

Comment

That would've been nice too but i believe they all did pretty good on it.
                    Not a fan of how conway and benny are so monotone it sounds like they are just talking normally
                    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                      Not a fan of how conway and benny are so monotone it sounds like they are just talking normally
                      that's how a lot of new york rappers are lol

Wayne's voice can get annoying to me after a while tho, especially nowadays. to each their own

Comment

that's how a lot of new york rappers are lol

Wayne's voice can get annoying to me after a while tho, especially nowadays. to each their own
                        Wayne’s high pitched voice with auto tune is one of the most annoying voices in rap

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                          Wayne’s high pitched voice with auto tune is one of the most annoying voices in rap
                          Give some song examples?

Comment

Working...
                          X