Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    its shocking how this album aint even gold yet
    It's really not shocking. Minus about 3-4 songs, this album is fucking TRASH.
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• How tf I Do It doesn't have a video, that's a legit banger right there
      Last edited by mania983; 10-01-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
        How tf I Do It doesn't have a video, that's a legit banger right there
        I said this multiple times when it released...Wayne’s team markets the wrong songs

Comment

Comment

guaranteed wayne wasnt allocated the budget for it we only got one high quality music video (mama mia) rest were some shitty animated video and a snapchat filter lip syncing of the song

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            its coming more from the higher ups they arent giving wayne as big of a budget as his peak due to all the legal shit he went thru and maybe cause he exhausted the budget on C5 with all the high profile features and beats

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• This album has too many good songs for it to get the complaints it does. Out of 24 songs I only dislike sights and silencers, out of my head , trust nobody , and nevermind
              Flows so raw, this beat is pregnant
              Flow so tight, it's yeast infected

Kill 'em all when they least expect it

Comment

• Originally posted by mikefromdaville View Post
                This album has too many good songs for it to get the complaints it does
                this. the hate doesnt even make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikefromdaville View Post
                  This album has too many good songs for it to get the complaints it does. Out of 24 songs I only dislike sights and silencers, out of my head , trust nobody , and nevermind
                  thats you though most people agree that a decent chunk of this album is filler garbage

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                  this. the hate doesnt even make sense.
                  the hate makes perfect sense no one wants to hear a 38 year old rapper mumble on shitty discount trap beats rapping about the same old boring shit that his 17-23 year old companions are doing look at jay, em, kanye hell even T.I they all maturing they sounds and rapping they age wayne going backwards trying "fit in" with a generation he dont belong im cool with wayne experimenting thats always something i support but when you suck at something you suck at something bing james is miserable to listen to FUNERAL DELUXE> main album

looking ass

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    thats you though most people agree that a decent chunk of this album is filler garbage

- - - Updated - - -

the hate makes perfect sense no one wants to hear a 38 year old rapper mumble on shitty discount trap beats rapping about the same old boring shit that his 17-23 year old companions are doing look at jay, em, kanye hell even T.I they all maturing they sounds and rapping they age wayne going backwards trying "fit in" with a generation he dont belong im cool with wayne experimenting thats always something i support but when you suck at something you suck at something bing james is miserable to listen to FUNERAL DELUXE> main album

looking ass
                    i agree but the top songs are mature, and he made 2-3 really dope modern sounding songs

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                      i agree but the top songs are mature, and he made 2-3 really dope modern sounding songs
                      I agree. There are 2-3 good songs on the album

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                        I agree. There are 2-3 good songs on the album
                        lol off top mahogany, russian roulette, wild dogs, piano trap, waynes world, funeral, darkside, stop playin wit me

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                          But come on man 2-3 songs out of a 35 song album is pretty abysmal i said in my review that the songs where he stuck to his sound were the best

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X