Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
    keep calm my friend

Wayne saying the rest of the C5 would be on the streets anyway, I believe he might have predicted the leak, I'm sure they knew C5 OG it was around
    I just don't understand why an artist or their team know stuff is out there and could leak at anytime. Why not leak it themselves and not let other people make money off it.
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Lol I’m chillen, Wayne can hold off on Funeral til December. I’ve been on this OG C5 so hard, honestly still can’t believe we got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
        I just don't understand why an artist or their team know stuff is out there and could leak at anytime. Why not leak it themselves and not let other people make money off it.
        Exactly. And I've seen other artists do exactly this... realise it's going to leak so release it officially before they can leak it or once it has leaked. But as it is it will never be fully acknowledged as part of his catalogue (like half his music already) and people who become fans in the future won't ever find it (unless they're on HQ) since they remove shit so thoroughly now.

Even though he got praise and relatively good press around the release of C5 he still doesn't receive the respect he should. Like I'm always seeing magazines and newspapers with lists of the best albums or artists of this century with Drake and Kanye appearing multiple times without Wayne even being mentioned. Doesn't really matter but it's irritating.

It's like Wayne is an underground artist and a superstar at the same time.
        Last edited by KnockMeOut; 09-18-2019, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Lol so true. He�s like the most popular rapper ever yet the most underrated at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
            keep calm my friend

Wayne saying the rest of the C5 would be on the streets anyway, I believe he might have predicted the leak, I'm sure they knew C5 OG it was around
            when did he asy this fam?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• October, November, or December I'm cool with. Just wish he didn't start hyping it up so soon. Around now would've been the perfect time. Excited for 2019 Wayne bars and 2019 era features

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                when did he asy this fam?
                interview with CRWN 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  This is the PERFECT way to put it, so frustrating and fascinating at the same time

Comment

• Hey ya'll. Some people who had tickets to the concert are getting emails that their package has shipped. Mine included both merch and a CD so I assumed it would probably just be merch. But there is someone on another thread saying their ticket came with nothing but a CD and they are being told it has shipped. Just checked and its true some ticketholders were entitled to a CD only. My antenna is up more now than it was

- - - Updated - - -

I believe tomorrow is the last day of the tour, and also a Friday

Comment

• Funeral low key surprise dropping tn, think of it. OG CV leaked creating OD hype, Wayne's in commercials, and people are getting emails that their CD's have shipped, the people that pre bought concert tickets. Apparently some were only entitled to a CD and theirs shipped also. Would make sense tbh, if there's any Friday with a slightly higher chance than normal for a suprise drop itd be tn. Probably not but ya never know, if they really are shipping just CD's out, they'd kinda have to drop tn

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsnowman1 View Post
                        Funeral low key surprise dropping tn, think of it. OG CV leaked creating OD hype, Wayne's in commercials, and people are getting emails that their CD's have shipped, the people that pre bought concert tickets. Apparently some were only entitled to a CD and theirs shipped also. Would make sense tbh, if there's any Friday with a slightly higher chance than normal for a suprise drop itd be tn. Probably not but ya never know, if they really are shipping just CD's out, they'd kinda have to drop tn
                        Oh shit. Haha I�m excited as hell rn. Tht would make so much sense. Ahhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                          Oh shit. Haha I’m excited as hell rn. Tht would make so much sense. Ahhhhh
                          Lmao facts, only thing is if it did drop tn I'm not prepared for tn cuz I cant stay out late tonight lmao, but we shouldn't get out hopes up, yall know how Wayne's team is

Comment

Working...
                          X