Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why they gotta be so stealthy, its bad for my stress

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
      Hey ya'll. Some people who had tickets to the concert are getting emails that their package has shipped. Mine included both merch and a CD so I assumed it would probably just be merch. But there is someone on another thread saying their ticket came with nothing but a CD and they are being told it has shipped. Just checked and its true some ticketholders were entitled to a CD only. My antenna is up more now than it was

- - - Updated - - -

I believe tomorrow is the last day of the tour, and also a Friday
      maybe it's ym album

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsnowman1 View Post
        Funeral low key surprise dropping tn, think of it. OG CV leaked creating OD hype, Wayne's in commercials, and people are getting emails that their CD's have shipped, the people that pre bought concert tickets. Apparently some were only entitled to a CD and theirs shipped also. Would make sense tbh, if there's any Friday with a slightly higher chance than normal for a suprise drop itd be tn. Probably not but ya never know, if they really are shipping just CD's out, they'd kinda have to drop tn
        It ain�t coming tonight. No way

Comment

• did you forget what Euro album comes out today, I doubt Wayne album today .. but very strange this merchandise being sent

Comment

• The CD cant be shipped tho can it? Wouldn't it have leaked?
            Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
              The CD cant be shipped tho can it? Wouldn't it have leaked?
              "Thank you for purchasing tickets to see blink-182 and Lil Wayne!* Your order comes with a CD copy of your choice of blink-182’s new album NINE due out September 20 or Lil Wayne's forthcoming album.* Please provide us with your address to ensure you are among the first to receive one of these albums when they become available"

(Got this email a long time ago)

Comment

"Thank you for purchasing tickets to see blink-182 and Lil Wayne!* Your order comes with a CD copy of your choice of blink-182’s new album NINE due out September 20 or Lil Wayne's forthcoming album.* Please provide us with your address to ensure you are among the first to receive one of these albums when they become available"

A surprise album is the dumbest thing for wayne to do. so i can believe it a little bit

Comment

I think I understand what's going on, how the blink album should come out today everyone who bought with a CD (even choosing Funeral) is getting the email

edit: oops, but then it wouldn't make sense for those who chose Funeral, because they can track the merchandise

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                    A surprise album is the dumbest thing for wayne to do. so i can believe it a little bit
                    Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                      I think I understand what's going on, how the blink album should come out today everyone who bought with a CD (even choosing Funeral) is getting the email
                      The email I got said "Lil Wayne" in the "From" line, though...not Ticketmaster. Wish I could upload a pic but I haven't figured out the whole thumbnail thing

Comment

• I hope its a double album

- - - Updated - - -

nothing from wayne

Comment

• Dont have hope but tomorrow is his birthday and its on a friday idk

Comment

Working...
                          X