Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably nothing will happen

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      Dont have hope but tomorrow is his birthday and its on a friday idk
      his birthday next week 27th

Comment

• Originally posted by ty__silk View Post
        his birthday next week 27th
        My fault yeah i meant next week

Comment

• Update: my tracking says delivery will be end of day Thursday 9/26. If it dropped officially on midnight 9/27 and was leaked for the few hours leading up to it, could create some helpful hype. Thoughts?

Trying not to get my hopes up but the closeness to his birthday is quite the coincidence

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
            Update: my tracking says delivery will be end of day Thursday 9/26. If it dropped officially on midnight 9/27 and was leaked for the few hours leading up to it, could create some helpful hype. Thoughts?

Trying not to get my hopes up but the closeness to his birthday is quite the coincidence
            a leak would be bad. That's incredibly dumb if you get the album before its released. Did all tickets come with an album?
            Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
              a leak would be bad. That's incredibly dumb if you get the album before its released. Did all tickets come with an album?
              So my impression originally was that only those who bought Lil Wayne VIP tix (as opposed to blink VIP tix which were sold separate) got a CD (plus merch) but as tour has gone on, it seems that all ticketholders, even general non VIP, have gotten email communication from Ticketmaster saying they get their choice of the upcoming Blink or Wayne album and to select which one. Thats why there are folks who are expecting a CD but no merch... I had a Wayne specific VIP ticket so have had emails from both Ticketmaster and 'Lil Wayne VIP team' whatever that means. My latest email with estimated delivery of 9/26 is from "Lil wayne" not Ticketmaster. So confusing but hope that helps

- - - Updated - - -

And also way back when I bought my ticket I swear the terms suggested the CD was something we would get ahead of the release but have been hesitant to say that here because I can't find where I read it anymore, and also, it sounds crazy so not sure if I am imagining that
              Last edited by DLynn14; 09-20-2019, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• My tracking says it�s delivering Tues 9/24

Weight
                0.7356 lbs

Probably just memorabilia tickets or poster

Comment

• Originally posted by ztom5 View Post
                  My tracking says it’s delivering Tues 9/24

Weight
                  0.7356 lbs

If this is the album then waynes team is actually retarded. not much more you can say at this point... But merch makes more sense

Comment

My tracking says it’s delivering Tues 9/24

Weight
                    0.7356 lbs

what tickets? the tour ends today

Comment

• Commemorative ticket

Comment

Commemorative ticket
                        this makes the most sense.

Comment

• Well hold on now. That mean they just lied about the cd?? Lol they straight up robbed a lot of people then. Knowing they were giving me a cd would def make me want to buy a ticket.

Comment

Working...
                          X