Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ztom5 View Post
    Will get the package tomorrow (should have got it today but changed addresses so it rerouted ). I’m sure people already got whatever it was today and obviously wasn’t the CD.
    let us know what it was

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      let us know what it was
      Watch it be a sticker or something that just says �I ain�t shit without you� lmao

Who knows tho. Maybe it�ll be a release date

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
        Watch it be a sticker or something that just says “I ain’t shit without you” lmao

Who knows tho. Maybe it’ll be a release date
        Man. I'm losing patience... I need that album mid Oct latest

Comment

• They need to drop it on Halloween or Black Friday but we�ll see I hope this album is not too trendy or Wayne trying to sound like the young generation even though he said he wanted to have more hooks on this album

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
            Man. I'm losing patience... I need that album mid Oct latest
            From a media/management standpoint, it wouldn't make sense to get a new album before the NC anniversary release. I would suggest we get a single with the re-release or some kind of announcement. That would be the smartest bet, but then again, we know how his team is...

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
              From a media/management standpoint, it wouldn't make sense to get a new album before the NC anniversary release. I would suggest we get a single with the re-release or some kind of announcement. That would be the smartest bet, but then again, we know how his team is...
              It would make sense to drop it on Halloween instead of waiting until December when people are been waiting since April for it & I don�t think They care about NC Anniversary Release but we�ll see what Wayne team will do

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
                It would make sense to drop it on Halloween instead of waiting until December when people are been waiting since April for it & I don’t think They care about NC Anniversary Release but we’ll see what Wayne team will do
                Man, they don't care how long people wait. That's the hard truth. They announced this NC re-release a while back, and have a legitimate plan for it. If they dropped a new album before that, nobody would care for NC on streaming. The only plausible thing I can see is waiting to see if we get something Friday, and if not then after Oct. becomes more realistic.

Comment

Man, they don't care how long people wait. That's the hard truth. They announced this NC re-release a while back, and have a legitimate plan for it. If they dropped a new album before that, nobody would care for NC on streaming. The only plausible thing I can see is waiting to see if we get something Friday, and if not then after Oct. becomes more realistic.
                  I dont think they officially annouced that NC would even be on streaming platforms
                  Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                    I dont think they officially annouced that NC would even be on streaming platforms
                    You're right, I just recalled the post here on the blog. To retract my statement, I don't think they have a legitimate plan for anything, honestly.

Who knows, man. I used to live on this blog waiting for shit to be announced. Life is tough being a Wayne fan.

Comment

You're right, I just recalled the post here on the blog. To retract my statement, I don't think they have a legitimate plan for anything, honestly.

Who knows, man. I used to live on this blog waiting for shit to be announced. Life is tough being a Wayne fan.
                      I remember when I first joined back in I think either 2010 or 2011 there was ALWAYS shit being released. You�d hear new music very often. Shit, we even heard a lot of Wayne when he was going through his whole contract situation. Now we barely hear anything. It�s just like Wayne dropped C5 and is saying �ok now leave me alone�

Comment

They never announced anything about NC streaming release we can only hope Funeral would drop on Halloween if not then I wouldn�t be surprised if they released it in December to close out 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                          I remember when I first joined back in I think either 2010 or 2011 there was ALWAYS shit being released. You�d hear new music very often. Shit, we even heard a lot of Wayne when he was going through his whole contract situation. Now we barely hear anything. It�s just like Wayne dropped C5 and is saying �ok now leave me alone�
                          I think that�s when I joined too. It was crazy back then. I agree, shit is weird now. I pop in every so often to see if there has been any leaks or updates.

Comment

Working...
                          X