Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
    Hey ya'll my package came early and I am dying laughing

No CD of course

But among other irrelevancies there is a full set of temporary Lil Wayne face tattoos
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• I don't know why, and I know I'm already gonna be disappointed that it probably won't, but I keep feeling like it'll sound like Velvet tbh, probably just because of the name?
      Last edited by KPopPapi; 09-25-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KPopPapi View Post
        I don't know why, and I know I'm already gonna be disappointed that it probably won't, but I keep feeling like it'll sound like Velvet tbh, probably just because of the name?
        Nah, not at all. The way velvet sessions sounded, it sounds like velvet was meant to be a feel good/love type of album

Comment

• Originally posted by KPopPapi View Post
          I don't know why, and I know I'm already gonna be disappointed that it probably won't, but I keep feeling like it'll sound like Velvet tbh, probably just because of the name?
          No doubt it velvet was probably going to be Feel Good Type Album that I felt like he should�ve Release but some of the songs were leaked so we definitely ain�t going hear that album unless he change his mind I rather hear Velvet & Funeral instead of Rebirth 2 at this point

Comment

No CD of course

But among other irrelevancies there is a full set of temporary Lil Wayne face tattoos
            Please come thru with the tattoos and put em on your face

Comment

• sad to receive nothing from Wayne tomorrow in birthday, WM help us

Comment

• Hopefully We get new single from Funeral tomorrow

Comment

No CD of course

This reminds me of when people ordered nino brown story 3 and didn't receive nothing, did someone get their money back or sued dj scoob doo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
                    Hopefully We get new single from Funeral tomorrow
                    Facts bruh that's the LEAST they can do

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                      sad to receive nothing from Wayne tomorrow in birthday, WM help us
                      At this point only someone who assassinate his whole camp can help tbh

Comment

No CD of course

That's a big fuckk you to die hard lil wayne fans, hes been like this since carter 4 era, its expected by now after tons and tons of delays from the start of 2010, rebirth 2 in 2050 🤞🤞🤞

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                          Please come thru with the tattoos and put em on your face
                          Hahhaa hard pass

Comment

Working...
                          X