Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
    Imagine this album has a single that blows up like lollipop & possibly earns him a Grammy nomination.. I'd possibly cry with pride
    Me 2 bro

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      Me 2 bro
      good thing that this is not gonna happen lol

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        You never know, Remember when Tyga was nearly done & forgotten then he came back with Taste ft Offset
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
          You never know, Remember when Tyga was nearly done & forgotten then he came back with Taste ft Offset
          hm idk. Tyga was always the type of guy to do pure mainstream music that has potential to blow up.
          you never know but i highly highly doubt it

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            hm idk. Tyga was always the type of guy to do pure mainstream music that has potential to blow up.
            you never know but i highly highly doubt it
            I think Wayne said in that interview that he is trying to figure out how to sound more like what people want to hear nowadays, or something like that, right? The man is an unpredictable genius, I feel like anything is possible. Esp with the Funeral theme i.e. someone is dying and it might be old Wayne. I feel like he can morph himself into anything

That said I feel like his music is always too ahead of its time or too edgy for the shallow mainstream so who knows. I am trying to have faith its going to be amazing

Comment

• I feel like Funeral will drop on Halloween or November 29th which is Black Friday I can�t see him it dropping in December unless he wants to close out 2019 off the right way

Comment

• Can we all be rose toting funeral goers for Halloween and make a coordinated tweetstorm of dressed up Wayne fans who collectively be like "we are looking for The Funeral"

?

Comment

• What�s the possibility of Wayne dropping Funeral the day No Ceilings is available on streaming services? I feel like that would be some pretty good promotion right there. You�ll have people who love that mixtape, see there�s a new album released with it, and boom. That�s the possibility of 2 albums from one artist, charting the same day. I know the chances are slim, but I feel like it could kind of happen??

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                    What’s the possibility of Wayne dropping Funeral the day No Ceilings is available on streaming services? I feel like that would be some pretty good promotion right there. You’ll have people who love that mixtape, see there’s a new album released with it, and boom. That’s the possibility of 2 albums from one artist, charting the same day. I know the chances are slim, but I feel like it could kind of happen??
                    You give Wayne's team too much credit to think they have the intelligence to market him properly homie We always get shafted when it comes to this kinda shit sadly
                    RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
                      You give Wayne's team too much credit to think they have the intelligence to market him properly homie We always get shafted when it comes to this kinda shit sadly
                      Lol, I know. The thought just popped in my head last night. Could be possible tho. We honestly never know what direction they�re going in

Comment

• Check his last ig post, he said something especial was comin

But is likely about bumbu

Comment

• Originally posted by littleceezy View Post
                          Check his last ig post, he said something especial was comin

But is likely about bumbu
                          probably is bumbu related... but apparently he announced d6 with bumbu back a couple years ago.. anyone remember that or have a link?

Comment

Working...
                          X