Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    I’m tryna tell y’all Wayne ancient out here!
    We love him because we are hardcore fans!

Everybody else is cool on him. They respect him and if he dropping cool they may check it out because it’s Wayne. But they not dying to hear a Wayne album.......... I blame y’all for that but that’s for a different subject at a different time.
    back to speaking nonsense i see

aight so why u blame us

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Funeral will definitely do 300k without drake feature but y�all keep doubting that man I can�t wait until those first weeks drops

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
        Funeral will definitely do 300k without drake feature but y’all keep doubting that man I can’t wait until those first weeks drops
        they doubted C5 all they do is doubt i am hesitant in claiming the album will do C5 numbers but it will perform strongly

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
          Would "Black Bruce" be on an album like this? only thoughts
          Black Bruce Wayne? That�s a Kanye song g

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            Black Bruce Wayne? That’s a Kanye song g
            I didn't mean about a song, it's a way of talking in my hometown, Black Bruce (black agile,etc), summarizing if he will kill this album

Comment

• I suspect this will be one hell of a dope ass album

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                back to speaking nonsense i see

aight so why u blame us
                Y�all encourage Wayne doing bullshit and putting out bullshit and he lost his core fans. Now when he drops something that�s not �Tha Carter� ain�t nobody gonna really care...... y�all created this

Comment

Y�all encourage Wayne doing bullshit and putting out bullshit and he lost his core fans. Now when he drops something that�s not �Tha Carter� ain�t nobody gonna really care...... y�all created this
                  IANAHB2 was dope. I fuck wit it. I know people whose favorite album of all time is IANAHB2 Its not my favorite but its just different. just like how some of yall dick eat rebirth. "my tongue is a uzi my dick is an AK"
                  Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    I suspect this will be one hell of a dope ass album
                    That's my feeling too.. Gonna be fucking great

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                      IANAHB2 was dope. I fuck wit it. I know people whose favorite album of all time is IANAHB2 Its not my favorite but its just different. just like how some of yall dick eat rebirth. "my tongue is a uzi my dick is an AK"
                      spewing a lot of non sense lately, aren't we?

Comment

I�m pretty sure 99% of Wayne fans thought IANAHB2 was utter trash, you were here during C4 and on era, everyone on here shit on C4 and S4TW when it first came out too g

Comment

Y’all encourage Wayne doing bullshit and putting out bullshit and he lost his core fans. Now when he drops something that’s not “Tha Carter” ain’t nobody gonna really care...... y’all created this
                          I have a question though, do you not think Wayne always had that eccentricity in him? And was always going to end up making kind of a left turn? He was toting around a guitar long before Rebirth and had Pussy Monster on C3 even though there were much better songs that could have gone on its place....was out there performing it all over the place too. I feel like the signs were there? Long before he was insisting Wowzers go on IANAHB2?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                          I am one of the few that likes IANAHB2 also (Wowzers is the exception though...) and I love when Wayne is on his rock shit so to clarify I don't personally consider these a huge left turn. I am more saying in my post above, that I feel like Wayne has always been doing him, you know?
                          Last edited by DLynn14; 10-16-2019, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X