Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly I�m looking forward to OG Funeral tracks when they leak

Comment

• freaked out with new video notification on Wayne channel earlier.... he trolleying me again

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
        freaked out with new video notification on Wayne channel earlier.... he trolleying me again
        the ghost recon shit is kinda of gettin annoying. But he should have released it together. bundle ghost recon with funeral.
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
          the ghost recon shit is kinda of gettin annoying. But he should have released it together. bundle ghost recon with funeral.
          Let's be thankful he didn't, niggas bashing tf outta Ghost Recon. Don't wanna be associated with that, bad enough that he promoting it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
            Let's be thankful he didn't, niggas bashing tf outta Ghost Recon. Don't wanna be associated with that, bad enough that he promoting it lol
            oh damn

Comment

hell no friend

Comment

damn why everyone always hate on this mans business ventures lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I know 100% that this album will be great. I just know it.

Comment

• Random Alert: Sorry didn�t feel like making a thread

Is Youngboy NBA like a young version of lil Wayne or some shit? I�ve only heard that one song of his that featured Kevin Gates with the Ashanti sample........
                    this Nigga album just went number 1 with over 100,000 copies and I don�t believe he was a song that�s charting or nothing like that.

Am I missing something here? Are y�all fans ??

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      Random Alert: Sorry didn’t feel like making a thread

Is Youngboy NBA like a young version of lil Wayne or some shit? I’ve only heard that one song of his that featured Kevin Gates with the Ashanti sample........
                      this Nigga album just went number 1 with over 100,000 copies and I don’t believe he was a song that’s charting or nothing like that.

Am I missing something here? Are y’all fans ??
                      its mainly his youtube tbh. I dont think youtube should count but once that started counting towards sales he getting plaques like crazy. He is huge on youtube for some reason.

Comment

its mainly his youtube tbh. I dont think youtube should count but once that started counting towards sales he getting plaques like crazy. He is huge on youtube for some reason.
                        does youtube count for billboard streams tho i read it doesnt
                        Might remember wrong
                        EDIT: Checked, was wrong
                        NBA deserves everything hes getting tho one of my favourite new artists

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                        Random Alert: Sorry didn�t feel like making a thread

Is Youngboy NBA like a young version of lil Wayne or some shit? I�ve only heard that one song of his that featured Kevin Gates with the Ashanti sample........
                        this Nigga album just went number 1 with over 100,000 copies and I don�t believe he was a song that�s charting or nothing like that.

Am I missing something here? Are y�all fans ??
                        he has a song with JuiceWrld thats top 15 rn
                        hes really dope but reminds me more of Boosie than Wayne
                        his autotune usage reminds me of Future

He remade �Tha Block Is Hot� on his song �Diamond Teeth Samaurai�
                        Check out Untouchable, Solar Eclipse, Traumatized, Make No Sense, Lonely Child, Cross Me, We Poppin, Cap Talk, Outside Today
                        hes dope as fuck imo

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                          does youtube count for billboard streams tho i read it doesnt
                          Might remember wrong
                          EDIT: Checked, was wrong
                          NBA deserves everything hes getting tho one of my favourite new artists

- - - Updated - - -

he has a song with JuiceWrld thats top 15 rn
                          hes really dope but reminds me more of Boosie than Wayne
                          his autotune usage reminds me of Future

He remade “Tha Block Is Hot” on his song “Diamond Teeth Samaurai”
                          Check out Untouchable, Solar Eclipse, Traumatized, Make No Sense, Lonely Child, Cross Me, We Poppin, Cap Talk, Outside Today
                          hes dope as fuck imo
                          i just listened to Diamond Teeth Samurai. this shit is fire. I like his voice and style of rapping on that song.

Comment

Working...
                          X