Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
    At this point it drops when it drops. No point in getting hopes up. Atleast for C5 there was a count down
    How about you not be a party pooper and let me have hope for Friday the 13th?

Comment

At this point it drops when it drops. No point in getting hopes up. Atleast for C5 there was a count down
      This is how I'm feeling... Im not gonna assume anymore dates

Comment

• I really thought it would drop in 2019. Like I would've bet money. That'll teach me (for the 100th time)

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
          Am I the only person wondering if that random clip of him filming something at his skate park is an announcement? I suppose it could just be another interview for AE YM collection. But do they really still need promo for that at this point?
          it aint soun like no annoucement.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
          How about you not be a party pooper and let me have hope for Friday the 13th?
          i was one of the more hopeful people on here. but after awhile you just have to forget about it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          This is how I'm feeling... Im not gonna assume anymore dates
          yep
          Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• This album not coming he might as well scape it and give us IANAHB3

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
              This album not coming he might as well scape it and give us IANAHB3
              I wouldn't mind. An album of unreleased stuff in his vault from the past few years.

Comment

lol as if it matters what the album name is

Comment

• Lowkey hyped about this now. That new feature with x got me excited for his new sound. Especially when he switched up the flow. He sound more lyrical then usual

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                    lol as if it matters what the album name is
                    Yea it dont matter about the name. But I think its best to leave the IANAHB name in the past. Its a new era

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                    I wouldn't mind. An album of unreleased stuff in his vault from the past few years.
                    They would never be smart enough to do this. But if I was his manager he would have dropped:
                    C5 Reloaded (February), Funeral(Halloween), Velvet(singing type album for yall)(Christmas/NewYear), then an album approx every 6-12 months and Mixtape every 2ish years. No more YM albums just have the YM artists on bonus tracks to the albums.
                    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Yea it dont matter about the name. But I think its best to leave the IANAHB name in the past. Its a new era

- - - Updated - - -

They would never be smart enough to do this. But if I was his manager he would have dropped:
                      C5 Reloaded (February), Funeral(Halloween), Velvet(singing type album for yall)(Christmas/NewYear), then an album approx every 6-12 months and Mixtape every 2ish years. No more YM albums just have the YM artists on bonus tracks to the albums.
                      Pretty sure everyone on this forum would say they can do it better if they�re the manager

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                        Pretty sure everyone on this forum would say they can do it better if they’re the manager
                        lol so true. i just thought about it. theres no reason he shouldn't be performing songs like la la la, best thing yet, I know the future, do what u do, scottie pippen, in the morning, etc at his concerts. he could have so many hits and be so much more respected with real hip hop songs. and much better concerts. like think if u hear the beginning of those beats at his concerts. like those could've really blown up

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                          Pretty sure everyone on this forum would say they can do it better if they’re the manager
                          the sad thing is that probably 1/3 of the people on here would actually do a better job

Comment

Working...
                          X