Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
    Either way, I highly doubt wayne would tell some random when the album is being released. Makes zero sense. That shit has to be fake
    Lol I agree I don't buy it at all... First guy to know month of release is a random guy that msged Wayne ? Doubt that

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      Lol I agree I don't buy it at all... First guy to know month of release is a random guy that msged Wayne ? Doubt that
      Plus, that�s the first message that he has sent wayne, and supposedly gets a response? I�ve messaged wayne so much over the years always telling him how much I appreciate his music, asking for release dates, etc & I�ve gotten nothing. Shit, I�ve even tried messaging Cortez & mack and they don�t even respond lmao

Comment

Plus, that’s the first message that he has sent wayne, and supposedly gets a response? I’ve messaged wayne so much over the years always telling him how much I appreciate his music, asking for release dates, etc & I’ve gotten nothing. Shit, I’ve even tried messaging Cortez & mack and they don’t even respond lmao
        Just sounds like you jealous tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
          Just sounds like you jealous tbh
          Lmao, I would be jealous tbh, but just doesn�t sound logical to me that wayne would tell a fan what month the album is coming before announcing it to someone with a bigger following

Comment

Lmao, I would be jealous tbh, but just doesn’t sound logical to me that wayne would tell a fan what month the album is coming before announcing it to someone with a bigger following
            I hear you lol. I was mainly playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post

I do not believe it is real, but if so, will we have a mix before? fucking 2019 year of drought

Comment

• Go Go Dancer sounds flames just heard the new snippet. Hope it is on Funeral
                Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                  I do not believe it is real, but if so, will we have a mix before? fucking 2019 year of drought
                  honestly if it was february i wouldnt think wed get anything before which fucking sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                    I fucking hope we get a mixtape or an EP if it really is not coming until February. I wouldn�t even want anything crazy. I�d be cool with 5-10 songs

Comment

Having all dead rappers on funeral doesn�t seem like the move for the album.
                      I�m not really sure why but this made me laugh out loud lmfao
                      it wouldn�t be the move it would be absolutely fucked up, i mean you can get some of course but the name �funeral� would be a mix between hilarious and absolutely inappropriate

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        I�m not really sure why but this made me laugh out loud lmfao
                        Bro i swear to god I laughed out loud reading it too lol

Comment

• its on the blog, feb 2020 Lil Wayne Reveals To A Fan His "Funeral" Album Has Been Pushed Back To February, 2020

Comment

Working...
                          X