Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A single should definitely be released this year, that's the least he can give his fans after being ghost since 2014 other than him releasing C5

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/B56XrlIH...d=nfe4yz4xxbne

FuneralSeason ?? Lil Baby Song Feat Wayne?? or just a picture

Comment

• If we dont get album or single it aint comin february either...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Giantsnowman1 View Post
        A single should definitely be released this year, that's the least he can give his fans after being ghost since 2014 other than him releasing C5
        A single is a lot of pressure. Unless he drops promo singles which would basically just be for us(gotti, grindin, krazy, off day). The lead single for the album needs to be strong and high quality. If the single flops the album wont do as well.
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• I have faith that it can drop 12/20/19

Comment

• This sht better be good

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
              If we dont get album or single it aint comin february either...

- - - Updated - - -

A single is a lot of pressure. Unless he drops promo singles which would basically just be for us(gotti, grindin, krazy, off day). The lead single for the album needs to be strong and high quality. If the single flops the album wont do as well.
              Wayne has it in him to make a fire single. All he has to do is be himself. If he tries to sound like the new rappers, its gonna flop. I'll call it now

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsnowman1 View Post
                Wayne has it in him to make a fire single. All he has to do is be himself. If he tries to sound like the new rappers, its gonna flop. I'll call it now
                “Be Himself” is these new rappers.... He just needs a catchy hook and to keep his voice down. Simple as that.

Comment

• as if he�s actually sent a message lmaoo

tbf wayne usually has no clue when his albums drop so i wouldn�t even believe it

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/B56XrlIH...d=nfe4yz4xxbne

FuneralSeason ?? Lil Baby Song Feat Wayne?? or just a picture
                    lil baby looks tired af lol
                    would be dope if it was a Funeral video . Weezy wearing all black would fit

might as well just be coincidence, we'll see

Comment

• so february 2020 it is

Comment

• https://instagram.com/stories/jonjvi...=177mnxys9frtn

Song Wayne ??

Comment

• All I wanna know, is how do you announce this album in April/May, do an interview and say it�s coming at the end of the year, give us no news about this about this album, and push it back till February? How do you push back an album with no release date lol. I hate being a wayne fan sometimes

Comment

Working...
                          X