Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
    All I wanna know, is how do you announce this album in April/May, do an interview and say it�s coming at the end of the year, give us no news about this about this album, and push it back till February? How do you push back an album with no release date lol. I hate being a wayne fan sometimes
    Exactly like who tf does that if you going to push it back at least Announced it instead of not saying nothing. Being Wayne Fan is stressful especially when his team are so clueless & not great at promoting his albums

Comment

• has there ever been an album that got released by wayne without a push back?
      Its just mind-boggling

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
        has there ever been an album that got released by wayne without a push back?
        Its just mind-boggling
        IANAHB1 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
          This sht better be good
          Lol facts
          That�s all I�m worried about

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            IANAHB1 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
              I have faith that it can drop 12/20/19
              Actually, changing my answer. If this is actually coming in February, I just realized that Valentines Day is on a Friday this year. Seems like a good chance the album will release 2/14/2020

Comment

• Do y'all think if Wayne actually dropped a dope single with a great hook, Wayne only, that it would blow up? Or would his team not know how to market it and waste a classic?

Comment

• I'm guessing we're gettimg a push back

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                    Do y'all think if Wayne actually dropped a dope single with a great hook, Wayne only, that it would blow up? Or would his team not know how to market it and waste a classic?
                    If it was great, yes. depending on how you define blow up. I think hes better off dropping the album and have "us choose the singles" like uproar took off and became lead single. Let it fly or dedicate was probably going to be lead single if not for uproar.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                    I'm guessing we're gettimg a push back
                    It might still come this year. hopefully

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                      If it was great, yes. depending on how you define blow up. I think hes better off dropping the album and have "us choose the singles" like uproar took off and became lead single. Let it fly or dedicate was probably going to be lead single if not for uproar.

- - - Updated - - -

It might still come this year. hopefully

- - - Updated - - -

Lol there�s no way this is real

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                        Lol there’s no way this is real
                        I doubt it is. Its probably the UK people trollin. "Wayne" used UK spellin
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Y'all see this funeral on Feb ...https://urbanislandz.com/2019/12/11/...in-two-months/

Comment

Working...
                          X