Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
    It does matter when he drops if the music's not ready. You can't get away with putting shit out that doesn't sound perfect anymore.
    wayne was recording like an animal all throughout his contract issues mans has like 6 finished projects waiting for release as we speak his had a significant amount of time to be "making music thats ready"

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Y’all think the FBI searching his plane gonna fuck up the release? He’s got charges he could be facing

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
        Y’all think the FBI searching his plane gonna fuck up the release? He’s got charges he could be facing
        Didnt stop IANAHB1 but i dont think wayne can afford to not have a promo run anymore

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Maybe I'm just in a pessimistic mood but it feels like they're just letting Wayne's light kinda fade. With D6 and C5 it felt like it was about to be another golden era in his career but it's been one of the deadest periods I can remember.

Comment

• I don't know if they even know themselves when it's dropping to be honest. Like whatever for them. If someone asks ye in couple months and shit. I'm just fkin disappointed that Wayne kept all his childhood friends as his team around for whole his career, biggest mistake ever. I fkin hate tez and mack. Fk them.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              Maybe I'm just in a pessimistic mood but it feels like they're just letting Wayne's light kinda fade. With D6 and C5 it felt like it was about to be another golden era in his career but it's been one of the deadest periods I can remember.

I never thought of it this way but it kinda makes sense? so many people already think he's retired

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
              I'm just fkin disappointed that Wayne kept all his childhood friends as his team around for whole his career, biggest mistake ever.
              He be so loyal to them and they can't even give the guy a proper platform

Comment

• Wayne is going to be on DrinkChamps soon and looks like Norega hinted to us that the album is done. February release is looking realistic at this point

https://twitter.com/noreaga/status/1...671446528?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                  Wayne is going to be on DrinkChamps soon and looks like Norega hinted to us that the album is done. February release is looking realistic at this point

https://twitter.com/noreaga/status/1...671446528?s=21
                  Yea lol I know.....

But didn't Wayne already say the album was done a couple months ago? U know?

Comment

• let's be honest
                    none of these chimps have any idea what they are doing
                    it's the same it always was and it'll be forever the same

announce an album, get ppl kinda hyped, then proceed to no talk about it AT ALL and or push it back a couple of times
                    and then when nobody gives a single fuck any more because of numerous push backs they'll release it eventually

Whatever they have/had "planned" was never and will never be above the lvl of an garage band manager and it really shows
                    since his name alone isn't enough anymore to get everybody hyped on its own

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                      let's be honest
                      none of these chimps have any idea what they are doing
                      it's the same it always was and it'll be forever the same

announce an album, get ppl kinda hyped, then proceed to no talk about it AT ALL and or push it back a couple of times
                      and then when nobody gives a single fuck any more because of numerous push backs they'll release it eventually

Whatever they have/had "planned" was never and will never be above the lvl of an garage band manager and it really shows
                      since his name alone isn't enough anymore to get everybody hyped on its own
                      damn

(but you pretty much right tho)

Yet don't really understand their business plan... why can't they just release it when the hype is real do they think the push backs make it more hyped or??

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
                        Yet don't really understand their business plan... why can't they just release it when the hype is real do they think the push backs make it more hyped or??
                        I'm not thinking they are using any kinda business plan, just whatever hits them that minute. Maybe they are all in a bubble where they don't know what's going on in the real world and can't see how they are screwing things up.

Or maybe Birdman still owns them and is still trying to sabotage Wayne by telling his business team how to do this in the stupidest way cos he doesn't own Wayne anymore.

Any guess is as stupid as the other. Bottom line is they seem to stink as a team and he needs to decide if his friendships are more important than his career. Any REAL friends don't stand in the way of your career.

Comment

• Did we ever find out what actually happened when Cortez was supposedly fired?

Comment

Working...
                          X