Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
    I'm not thinking they are using any kinda business plan, just whatever hits them that minute. Maybe they are all in a bubble where they don't know what's going on in the real world and can't see how they are screwing things up.
    This too funny

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
    Bottom line is they seem to stink as a team and he needs to decide if his friendships are more important than his career. Any REAL friends don't stand in the way of your career.

A bigger truth couldn't hav been spoken. Us fans should strike, seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      Did we ever find out what actually happened when Cortez was supposedly fired?
      Dunno, but here's an article from 2 weeks ago by Cortez telling us how to do the music business correctly ("Guide to Create Meaningful Branding Deals in the Hip-Hop Era by Cortez Bryant"):

https://insights.midem.com/music-bus...deals-hip-hop/

Comment

• Everybody criticizing Wayne's team does realize that he's one of the biggest artists of all time and has been relevant for over two decades right? And they also helped launch Nicki & Drake.....also two of the biggest artists of all time. But just ignore the facts I guess.

I think Funeral is coming soon. Wayne is on the Drink Champs podcast and I'm guessing they're about to start pushing Funeral.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
          Everybody criticizing Wayne's team does realize that he's one of the biggest artists of all time and has been relevant for over two decades right? And they also helped launch Nicki & Drake.....also two of the biggest artists of all time. But just ignore the facts I guess.
          No facts being ignored. Facts is facts. Team sucks.

Comment

No facts being ignored. Facts is facts. Team sucks.
            You right Young Money having 3 of the biggest artists in the history of music was just an accident lol

Comment

You right Young Money having 3 of the biggest artists in the history of music was just an accident lol
              You think that Cortez Bryant is the only reason these three ever went anywhere? I think what some of us are saying is that the business deals that have been happening lately seem to suck, and people have noticed that almost all of the talent on Young Money has jumped ship.

BUT . . . I am glad you are all het up, because some people have been complaining that's it's been a bit boring on the forum lately, and maybe everyone can jump in here now and defend the management team.

Comment

You think that Cortez Bryant is the only reason these three ever went anywhere? I think what some of us are saying is that the business deals that have been happening lately seem to suck, and people have noticed that almost all of the talent on Young Money has jumped ship.

BUT . . . I am glad you are all het up, because some people have been complaining that's it's been a bit boring on the forum lately, and maybe everyone can jump in here now and defend the management team.
                Probably not lol it seems pretty negative on here.

But no I'm not saying Cortez or Young Money is the ONLY reason but I'm saying there are TONS of talented people out there that never get noticed or do any kind of numbers. To have 3 artists do what Wayne, Drake & Nicki have done and all be on the same label is pretty unheard of.

Comment

Probably not lol it seems pretty negative on here.
                  Sorry you feel that way. I have enjoyed the closeness (and unbelievable helpfulness and generosity) of this community in my short time here.

Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                  But no I'm not saying Cortez or Young Money is the ONLY reason but I'm saying there are TONS of talented people out there that never get noticed or do any kind of numbers. To have 3 artists do what Wayne, Drake & Nicki have done and all be on the same label is pretty unheard of.
                  I think we all agree with the fact that Wayne, Drake, and Nicki are superstars. But the fact that Nicki and Drake have left this management group and that things seem a little stalled with Wayne is what we are talking about.

And Def Jam has a large number of well-known rappers on their roster, as does Aftermath, Epic, and Top Dawg.

NO ONE on this forum wants Wayne NOT to have success. That's the frustration you see.

Comment

You are delusional if you think the reason Drake and Nicki made it are Mack and Cortez. fuck off lol

Comment

Everybody criticizing Wayne's team does realize that he's one of the biggest artists of all time and has been relevant for over two decades right? And they also helped launch Nicki & Drake.....also two of the biggest artists of all time. But just ignore the facts I guess.

I think Funeral is coming soon. Wayne is on the Drink Champs podcast and I'm guessing they're about to start pushing Funeral.
                      reality is cortez and mack had no idea wtf they were doing for so long they seem to have realised they past mistakes and are putting some extra work in but its to little to late in the scheme of everything

drake nicki wayne were larger then life at one point and cortez was struggling to steer the ship

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• The funeral promo is starting
                        Nore just tweeted that he is waiting for a word from mack maine to release the interview
                        Wouldn�t be surprised if we get a single somewhere in the next couple weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
                          The funeral promo is starting
                          Nore just tweeted that he is waiting for a word from mack maine to release the interview
                          Wouldn�t be surprised if we get a single somewhere in the next couple weeks
                          I can�t see a single being released to be honest. I feel like the single will be either the song Wayne has with Da Baby or Lil Baby. Wayne did shoot a video with Lil Baby about a month or two ago, so maybe that video will drop with the album.

Comment

Working...
                          X