Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This album really be mysterious, thought the tracklist would be out by now

Comment

• nicki gonna be on this album I think x

xxx

Comment

• Fuck me i'm fucking ready

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate Me View Post
          Im just allergic to stupid ass comments. Make your own dam playlist with the songs you like.
          Lmaooooo!!! This nigga snapping

Ironically Wayne usually gets it right with the # of songs it�s understandable why CV had so many I couldn�t really see this past 17/18 the extra 5 songs may still come but I doubt he�s got another 20+ album dropping tonight

Comment

• Who�s getting a Boner 😂

Comment

• Wow.

The beats on this project are FIRE

Comment

• Long As Da Baby On This MF & Lil Baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                  Oooh, let me turn the hate my way.

I really hate to say it, but I don't really care for Jay-Z. Yes, I know it makes me somewhat of a bitch and quite possibly a whore, but I really don't like him. When Wayne talks about women I laugh, but I feel like HOV usually means it.

Plus I'm still sorta mad at him how he went after Nas' woman and all, and - dare I say it? - I am glad his own mom made him apologize to Nas and all the others.

OK, have at me.

Example of a line where Hov talked about women and actually meant it? Also, you don�t believe when Wayne said �bitches ain�t shit but hoes and tricks and every hoe I done fucked done sucked my dick� ?🤣

Comment

• Ayyyy just woke up againnn can�t wait guyssss we�re almost there!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
                      Example of a line where Hov talked about women and actually meant it? Also, you don’t believe when Wayne said “bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks and every hoe I done fucked done sucked my dick” ?藍
                      Well, well, well . . . you're prolly right, but I STILL don't like him. But I loves me some Wayne.

Makes no sense at all, does it?

However, I hope what I like and what I don't like EVER has to make sense. That would be too cold and logical for me. I just like what I like - no rhyme, no reason, and yet I'm fairly content with my inconsistencies.

Comment

• Where�s tracklist at they really keeping this to last minute ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                          Well, well, well . . . you're prolly right, but I STILL don't like him. But I loves me some Wayne.

Makes no sense at all, does it?

However, I hope what I like and what I don't like EVER has to make sense. That would be too cold and logical for me. I just like what I like - no rhyme, no reason, and yet I'm fairly content with my inconsistencies.

I have no idea what's going on anymore lol

Comment

Working...
                          X