Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeral is on a similar level to FWA... CII is a classic, and is not comparable

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCitySQ View Post
      Funeral is on a similar level to FWA... CII is a classic, and is not comparable

Comment

• Originally posted by Fireman View Post
        Don't matter if I had IANAHB2 on there to say Funeral is the modern day C2?

Comment

• Unfortunately I don't really like the album. There are a few songs like "Mahogany", "Harden", "Darkside" and "Piano Trap" (especially the part after the beatswitch) which are really good but overall I don't like his style and most of the production on here.
          "Tha Carter V" wasn't that good either but I liked way more tracks on that album.
          Last edited by Tenth Preezy; 04-23-2020, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• Lmao I�m tellin y�all y�all really sleepin on the album. The songs tht bumb reeealllly bump

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
              Lmao I’m tellin y’all y’all really sleepin on the album. The songs tht bumb reeealllly bump
              Agreed, I have been bumping Funeral and C5 non stop since they have dropped, both albums for different reasons. When I need a album full of bangers I get that with Funeral, when I’m reflecting or thinking about life I listen to C5.

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                Agreed, I have been bumping Funeral and C5 non stop since they have dropped, both albums for different reasons. When I need a album full of bangers I get that with Funeral, when I’m reflecting or thinking about life I listen to C5.
                This album more casual than C5 I can play it in the whip or at parties with friends and everyone is cool with it but when I play C5 alone I still get goosebumps on almost every track.

Comment

• I like funeral but "modern day carter 2" is a bit much
                  As for Carter V that's one of my favourite albums and slept on too much imo, but this isn't the C5 thread

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    This album more casual than C5 I can play it in the whip or at parties with friends and everyone is cool with it but when I play C5 alone I still get goosebumps on almost every track.
                    Facts, that’s exactly how I feel too

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCitySQ View Post
                      Funeral is on a similar level to FWA... CII is a classic, and is not comparable
                      no its not
                      fwa is a lot better

Comment

• Random:

Family Feud

Him and drake went the fuck off!

All the slick lines and innuendo�s back to back to back!

Drake set the bar high af and then Wayne just took off!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                          Random:

Family Feud

Him and drake went the fuck off!

All the slick lines and innuendo‘s back to back to back!

Drake set the bar high af and then Wayne just took off!!!
                          so you are saying that Wayne has the better verse?

Comment

Working...
                          X