Wayne Plaques.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Plaques.

I'm guessing Wayne's other plaques arn't ever going to be certified because they are probably owned by Cash Money. But all of Wayne's new music is allowed to be certified
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Oh, stop with this sales/certification/platinium talk, it's getting annoying

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
      I'm guessing Wayne's other plaques arn't ever going to be certified because they are probably owned by Cash Money. But all of Wayne's new music is allowed to be certified
      i dont think it works like that

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        i dont think it works like that
        IDK how it works. Im speculating because his last non C5 update was believe me.
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

I know we get these threads alot lately but this ones interesting.

Uproar literally the only song thats actually certified. Not even mona lisa which was eligeble for gold within 2 weeks or something.

Comment

Uproar was and you know it was because you made the thread

Comment

laziness from team YM

Comment

Probably true. Sucks bc i believe IANAHB2 and Rebirth both Plat eligible.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                Oh, stop with this sales/certification/platinium talk, it's getting annoying
                I like these. Its nice to see how Wayne is doing numbers wise and comparing him to other artists.

Comment

IDK how it works. Im speculating because his last non C5 update was believe me.
                  the label has to pay the RIAA for any song they want updating
                  so i'm sure weezy's staff will only pay them for newish songs that they know will have gone platinum

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    the label has to pay the RIAA for any song they want updating
                    so i'm sure weezy's staff will only pay them for newish songs that they know will have gone platinum
                    OR Wayne just don’t give a fuck about it lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                      Probably true. Sucks bc i believe IANAHB2 and Rebirth both Plat eligible.

- - - Updated - - -

I like these. Its nice to see how Wayne is doing numbers wise and comparing him to other artists.
                      One thing is for suse, Wayne is not as big as he used to be, something hurt his mainstream appeal but i don't know what. Yeah, C5 sold great, but he is not the BIG SUPERSTAR he was from 2008-2011. I think Wayne just doesn't care about sales, hits or the mainstream. He only cares about making music, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        One thing is for suse, Wayne is not as big as he used to be, something hurt his mainstream appeal but i don't know what. Yeah, C5 sold great, but he is not the BIG SUPERSTAR he was from 2008-2011. I think Wayne just doesn't care about sales, hits or the mainstream. He only cares about making music, that's it.
                        That d4-ianahb2 era. Really rubbed some people the wrong way. Even tho it was some of his more entertaining music for someone called the best rapper alive it was considered a let down and people gravitated towards Kendrick-j cole as they felt they were the better rappers.
                        Last edited by jhoya101; 06-27-2019, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X