Can wayne do slow songs anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can wayne do slow songs anymore?

Remember Marvins Room, Single, sure thing, how to love?

Yeah Velvet sessions had some nice slow songs like deep sleep, tevin,weak and of-course Little girls eyes

But the rest of them or even if there is more of the slow songs do y'all really believe they could stand up next to Sure Thing and Marvins Room.

someone a month ago told me he should've remixed Close Friends By lil baby. Me,Personally don't think he should touch unless he's going to actually try. Cause I would love to see wayne remix Close Friends, Ambition, Luv Cycle etc. But hearing his PRBLMS, No Limit remixes I was pretty disappointed, Cause im like these are songs I KNOW he can body fr. Prblms is just like No type...and he killed that so im like wtf Lol.

but maybe i'm tripping. ofcourse we aint getting old wayne back (I think the last time we got the real wayne was on S4TW2 and FWA maybe Half of Carter V)

Originally posted by HotBoyBrandino215 View Post

Yeah Velvet sessions had some nice slow songs like deep sleep, tevin,weak and of-course Little girls eyes

But the rest of them or even if there is more of the slow songs do y'all really believe they could stand up next to Sure Thing and Marvins Room.

someone a month ago told me he should've remixed Close Friends By lil baby. Me,Personally don't think he should touch unless he's going to actually try. Cause I would love to see wayne remix Close Friends, Ambition, Luv Cycle etc. But hearing his PRBLMS, No Limit remixes I was pretty disappointed, Cause im like these are songs I KNOW he can body fr. Prblms is just like No type...and he killed that so im like wtf Lol.

but maybe i'm tripping. ofcourse we aint getting old wayne back (I think the last time we got the real wayne was on S4TW2 and FWA maybe Half of Carter V)
    oh bro i thought he kilt PRBLMS

and light years, and im nice are both hard af. and what about me was nice too. i think he's better at it then he used to be. and if not better just as good

idk about slow rapping like marvins room or sure thing, but when he's pretty much singing with some lyrics he's just as good.

Comment

Definently not, the perfect slow wayne is on the brand new remix with drizzy but that was a decade ago...Wayne's poor delivery can't help

Comment

I always had a sweet spot for I’m Nice on NC2

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
          I always had a sweet spot for I’m Nice on NC2
          yup
          there was a few slow songs he did on NC2 that i enjoyed

Comment

But there have been loads in recent years

Comment

The verse on Lonely is of his best verses in the last few years

Comment

No limit was fire what you mean
                Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

took his time, mess

Comment

i haven't even heard the songs you mentioned that you want wayne to remix

Comment

ofcourse we aint getting old wayne back (I think the last time we got the real wayne was on S4TW2 and FWA maybe Half of Carter V)
                      So the last time we got "real Wayne" was on the his most recent projects? Wtf is 'real Wayne'? The fuck are you talking about?

Comment

Perfect Strangers???

Comment

Working...
                        X