What if Birdman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Birdman...

What if the real reason C5 wasn't released was because the "tenative tracklist" sucked so Birdman wanted to delay it until Wayne and Mack made better songs/tracklist...

Gotti and start a fire were originally going to be on the album but they not good. So they released them as promo singles.

Idk what happened to Grindin but it was released as promo single feat Drake

Then just chill and light up arn't that good either. Even though they might have sold cause the features

We could all be very dissapointed when it leaks especially if the tentative tracklist is what leaks
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

This theory is old.

Comment

It was Wayne who wouldn't release the album because he hadn't been payed what he was owed for it and everything else.

And how can you say Gotti isn't good...

Comment

its a theory but not one that i personally believe

Comment

I can see your point and I agree that a lot of the early singles were meh (Start A Fire, Off Day, and to an extent Gotti) but I don't think that theory holds weight. I really do wish a fully completed version of Dusse was in the album though because that is still his hardest song of 2014

Comment

I thought Gotti was nice.
            Start A Fire was pure trash.
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

We got more hungry Wayne on the new C5 and that's a great thing.

Comment

Yeah, always kinda thought Baby didn’t want to release it without a smash single and the first few flopped.

Baby was also against putting the album out all at once on streaming because he didn’t understand it... little did he know that idea was ahead of its time.

& Krazy still a criminally slept on banger.
                Last edited by TUNE KNOWLEDGE; 07-06-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

gotti is hard

and id take light up and just chill over a couple of them songs on the new one

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    Yeah, always kinda thought Baby didn’t want to release it without a smash single and the first few flopped.

Baby was also against putting the album out all at once on streaming because he didn’t understand it... little did he know that idea was ahead of its time.

& Krazy still a criminally slept on banger.
                    Yup. Their original plan would have been been dope of birdman didn't stop it

Comment

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
                      I thought Gotti was nice.
                      Start A Fire was pure trash.
                      Gotti was hard. You can see what they tried to do with Start A Fire and getting a mainstream hit...... but yea that never worked

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                        Gotti was hard. You can see what they tried to do with Start A Fire and getting a mainstream hit...... but yea that never worked
                        Yeah I do for sure, they wanted that Lollipop/How To Love type hit and failed big time.
                        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Working...
                        X