Sin/Sip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sin/Sip

Does anyone have actual proof smell like money is sin/sip besides wayne sayin C5 on the song? Because its possible they recorded multiple songs together for C5. Also i dont think they say sin/sip once in smell like money...
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

I think everyone assumes for that reason. The track tittle for that was really hard to read. I look at it the another day and again just now couldn't even see the Sin/Sip all you see is the letter "S" so no there's no actually proof. Only way to know is for the OG C5 to leak.
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

OP is dumb, do your research

Comment

I don�t think it was Smell Like Money tbh because why would they use an acronym for just that song lol
        Last edited by Blu; 07-18-2019, 04:10 AM.

Comment

it was a draft of the tracklist. listen to the start of the song, nothing it said about collegrove but wayne starts his verse by saying carter 5

Comment

it was 3 letters that we could see
            the first one was S
            it featured 2 chainz
            weezy mentions c5 on the song
            sin/sip was never confirmed to be the song title, people just put 3 words together starting with 's'
            when smell like money was released and looking back at the screenshot, i can see the letters 'slm'
            so i am 99.5% its smell like money aka slm

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
              Does anyone have actual proof smell like money is sin/sip besides wayne sayin C5 on the song? Because its possible they recorded multiple songs together for C5. Also i dont think they say sin/sip once in smell like money...
              sin or sip has never been confirmed either? it was a presumed song title

so this post makes zero sense cause you're writing like its a confirmed song

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                it was a draft of the tracklist. listen to the start of the song, nothing it said about collegrove but wayne starts his verse by saying carter 5
                But again isn't it possible for them to record multiple songs for C5

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
                I think everyone assumes for that reason. The track tittle for that was really hard to read. I look at it the another day and again just now couldn't even see the Sin/Sip all you see is the letter "S" so no there's no actually proof. Only way to know is for the OG C5 to leak.
                Sin/Sip makes no sense either there wasn't enough room for all of that in the space

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                OP is dumb, do your research
                How am I dumb when I asked a question

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                it was 3 letters that we could see
                the first one was S
                it featured 2 chainz
                weezy mentions c5 on the song
                sin/sip was never confirmed to be the song title, people just put 3 words together starting with 's'
                when smell like money was released and looking back at the screenshot, i can see the letters 'slm'
                so i am 99.5% its smell like money aka slm
                Smell Like Money makes no sense... when have you seen an acronym that isn't all capital letters

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Sin/Sip makes no sense either there wasn't enough room for all of that in the space

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Smell Like Money makes no sense... when have you seen an acronym that isn't all capital letters
                  Sin sip isn�t a thing duhh

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

it wasnt sin/sip it was believed to be either “SIN” OR “SIP” because people could make out a “SI” which turned out to be “SL”

Comment

some things about the tracklist attempt may be wrong, remember that the song "Murda" would be feat Flow, but after that when asked Gudda about new songs with Wayne, he replied that he would be in "Murda" .. I wanted to be able to see the tracklist again, does anyone have an improved image?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
                        some things about the tracklist attempt may be wrong, remember that the song "Murda" would be feat Flow, but after that when asked Gudda about new songs with Wayne, he replied that he would be in "Murda" .. I wanted to be able to see the tracklist again, does anyone have an improved image?
                        Also remember this isnt all of the songs etc

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/10/l...-tha-carter-5/

Comment

Working...
                        X