Pick and Roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick and Roll

WHAT THE FUCK? HOW AM I JUST NOW SEEIN THIS?! HAVE YAL HEARD THIS?

see this is what im sayin

i dam near fainted listening to this sht.

i forget how listening to 2006- 2007 wayne songs on first listens sounded

its like in the back of my mind i knew how cold wayne used to be, but when i would relisten to the songs i couldnt get the full effect, but this sht blew me away

- - - Updated - - -

them punchlines that put you in disbelief
    Last edited by jhoya101; 08-07-2019, 05:06 AM.

Yeah I remember hearing it back in 2009. Amazing song. Love the back and forth and the beat switches. Wayne and Juelz seriously killed this shit.
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

I literally probably listened to just this song on repeat for a solid month when i was 15 haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
        Yeah I remember hearing it back in 2009. Amazing song. Love the back and forth and the beat switches. Wayne and Juelz seriously killed this shit.
        yeah bro this caught me by surprise. thought i had heard all fire wayne vsongs

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
          yeah bro this caught me by surprise. thought i had heard all fire wayne vsongs
          Damn if you missed this. I wonder what else you're missing.
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
            Damn if you missed this. I wonder what else you're missing.
            fr. i actually always thought blow was the i cant feel your face prequel cuz on youtube hot sht has tht cover so i thought i heard tht. never knew wayne and juelz had two tapes together.

Comment

have you heard lollipop too?

Comment

so late bruh
                but yea weezy and juelz killed this flawlessly

Comment

I wish I could find a Tunechi song I haven't heard before and listen to it for the first time

Comment

its like in the back of my mind i knew how cold wayne used to be, but when i would relisten to the songs i couldnt get the full effect, but this sht blew me away

- - - Updated - - -

yes, i heard it years ago

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Juelz killed wayne on this tbh, wayne did his thing though.

"Niggas bleed just like us, Biggie said it best, so imagine me being scared of a nigga made of flesh"

and my personal favorite "I TELL NIGGAS MEET THE METAL, BEEF GET SETTLED, QUICKLY, FEET TO PEDAL"

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                        Juelz killed wayne on this tbh, wayne did his thing though.

"Niggas bleed just like us, Biggie said it best, so imagine me being scared of a nigga made of flesh"

and my personal favorite "I TELL NIGGAS MEET THE METAL, BEEF GET SETTLED, QUICKLY, FEET TO PEDAL"
                        I envy you though. Getting to hear a song like that for the first time.
                        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Working...
                        X