Wayne-Michael Jordan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne-Michael Jordan

Yal i hate to say it, but i think we are seeing his wizards days.

like the skills are still there, he can still hit the mid range jumpshot and turnaway fade, and even drop 50 on occassion, but if we're being honest, tht 50 dont look like it did when he was jumping from the free throw line.

At this point he barely getting up there in games. it just aint there no more.

We watching Kobe after the Achilles injury

Comment

all this from 2 features?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        lmaoooo for real man these guys are so dramatic

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          2 average features drop and everyone forgets about the other dope features that came out this year

Comment

If you feel that way @jhoya101 why are you still here?

Your literally just judging off a few feats.... The man's last mixtape was one of the best... C5 was recorded mostly before but had soem newer tracks and did great. You're really judging off a few feats? He hasn't even released a full project that's new since d6 how are you saying all this non sense.. If you're judging off feats your not very bright obviously
            Last edited by ym9191; 08-10-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
              If you feel that way @jhoya101 why are you still here?

Your literally just judging off a few feats.... The man's last mixtape was one of the best... C5 was recorded mostly before but had soem newer tracks and did great. You're really judging off a few feats? He hasn't even released a full project that's new since d6 how are you saying all this non sense.. If you're judging off feats your not very bright obviously
              bro. d6 is a year and half ago. he was 35 when that released. its not based off just these feats. even tht they want my blood song had some weak vocals. THATS ALL IM SAYIN. he just not sounding tht good. his voice. he still rappin and theyre not bad just not as good as we've been accustomed to. this is the beginning of the end. he's on the wizards. he's laying up a lot of shots he used to dunk.

2 dollar bills was nice and be like me. but them recent verses. his voice sounded soft on maybach music vi. situation was recorded around 2015 and its OBVIOUS. even human nature. if he layed them bars in 09 thts a classic wayne verse. now its just one we might play every once in a while but get bored quick. his voice man. just sayin. like im having to force myself to like it just cuz its wayn. its the culmiation of the end of 2018 and 2019. C5 is stale now. outside of them og songs and let it fly. he losin it bro

- - - Updated - - -

im just tryna let yal know before u get feelings hurt. when wayne turn into eminem or nas. boring lyricists

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                bro. d6 is a year and half ago. he was 35 when that released. its not based off just these feats. even tht they want my blood song had some weak vocals. THATS ALL IM SAYIN. he just not sounding tht good. his voice. he still rappin and theyre not bad just not as good as we've been accustomed to. this is the beginning of the end. he's on the wizards. he's laying up a lot of shots he used to dunk.

2 dollar bills was nice and be like me. but them recent verses. his voice sounded soft on maybach music vi. situation was recorded around 2015 and its OBVIOUS. even human nature. if he layed them bars in 09 thts a classic wayne verse. now its just one we might play every once in a while but get bored quick. his voice man. just sayin. like im having to force myself to like it just cuz its wayn. its the culmiation of the end of 2018 and 2019. C5 is stale now. outside of them og songs and let it fly. he losin it bro

- - - Updated - - -

im just tryna let yal know before u get feelings hurt. when wayne turn into eminem or nas. boring lyricists
                So what if it was a year and a half ago? I'm telling u that was his last project that was new and it was amazing.

They want my blood was sick and his voice sounded fine. Your expectations are just unrealistic. His voice is gonna change so accept it. It's gonna change again too. It's soft so what? He's rapping about a chick... He goes with the flow of the lyrics makes sense to me. C5 is stale? What does that even mean? Yea we know it's been almost a year... So it it a little bit of time and funeral is coming soon.

It seems like ur expectations are too high and that youre judging off a handful of feats. U didn't address what I said about judging him off a few feats.. What u think of that? Cuz it's true... And it doesn't make sense. Ur saying it's worst year and he hasn't even dropped a full project

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                  So what if it was a year and a half ago? I'm telling u that was his last project that was new and it was amazing.

They want my blood was sick and his voice sounded fine. Your expectations are just unrealistic. His voice is gonna change so accept it. It's gonna change again too. It's soft so what? He's rapping about a chick... He goes with the flow of the lyrics makes sense to me. C5 is stale? What does that even mean? Yea we know it's been almost a year... So it it a little bit of time and funeral is coming soon.

It seems like ur expectations are too high and that youre judging off a handful of feats. U didn't address what I said about judging him off a few feats.. What u think of that? Cuz it's true... And it doesn't make sense. Ur saying it's worst year and he hasn't even dropped a full project
                  nah bro, its dam near EVERY feat. and he didnt drop a project in 2014 but them verses were way better than these. u can pretty much tell how a year for wayne is going off his feats. he's never had bad feats and a good project.

Comment

Dude drops 3 fire projects one after another with D6 > D6: R > C5 and now he drops 2 "duds" (I liked the Ross ft) you're in panic mode. I bet you were absolutely shitting bricks during 2012-2013 Wayne, huh

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                      nah bro, its dam near EVERY feat. and he didnt drop a project in 2014 but them verses were way better than these. u can pretty much tell how a year for wayne is going off his feats. he's never had bad feats and a good project.
                      I don't agree with u. Ur blowing this whole thing out of proportion

Comment

wait until funeral, i'm expecting greatness

Comment

Working...
                        X