https://www.reddit.com/r/OutsideLand...out_lil_wayne/

Wow...rough..
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

I blame that on drugs, nothing else

Comment

who cares, it's like 8 upset people...

Comment

What we should be talking about is Wayne’s Lollapalooza set. That man had the place going nuts. He had more people there than the headliners had including Ariana grande, 21 pilots, etc. it was a straight mosh pit in the first couple rows. Also he broke a record for how many people attended one show at Lollapalooza. It’s said that he had 100,000 + there. Single handedly sold out the Saturday tickets. No other day sold out. And let me tell you, his performance was amazing. Voice sounded good, except on some older radio hits, but his charisma was there, the breathe control on some newer songs was nuts. And HELLLLLA people were looking around at each other in shock at how good it was. Also a ton of people walking away talkin about how that exceeded expectations.

Ive seen Wayne 6 or 7 times now and I’ve never witnessed what I witnessed there. Also been to Lollapalooza multiple times and never seen anything like the crowd at his show.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
            What we should be talking about is Wayne’s Lollapalooza set. That man had the place going nuts. He had more people there than the headliners had including Ariana grande, 21 pilots, etc. it was a straight mosh pit in the first couple rows. Also he broke a record for how many people attended one show at Lollapalooza. It’s said that he had 100,000 + there. Single handedly sold out the Saturday tickets. No other day sold out. And let me tell you, his performance was amazing. Voice sounded good, except on some older radio hits, but his charisma was there, the breathe control on some newer songs was nuts. And HELLLLLA people were looking around at each other in shock at how good it was. Also a ton of people walking away talkin about how that exceeded expectations.

Ive seen Wayne 6 or 7 times now and I’ve never witnessed what I witnessed there. Also been to Lollapalooza multiple times and never seen anything like the crowd at his show.
            is there a video of his set?

Comment

I used to live out there and saw some good coverage of his set from local outlets. A friend/fellow fan who was there also thought he killed it. I agree his performance at Lolla deserves lots of celebration...I feel like its risky performing at these big festivals because its a broader crowd that is not as likely to know your music well, esp when audience participation is so important to his shows. Its great that people are showing him so much love. I think at Outside Lands things may have been dampened a bit for some people by the recent mass shooting around there, people being on edge and not feeling the aspects of his show focused on guns/gunshots

Comment

Who cares, they probably aren't even rap fans

Comment

wayne's shows do seem to be decreasing every year

Comment

wayne will not care for negative reviews but he should do cause he'll lose fans putting on poor shows

Comment

Working...
                    X