Possible explanation for no MONA LISA video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible explanation for no MONA LISA video

Kendrick has pretty much made zero public or professional appearances for the last year and his socials have been pretty dormant with nothing being posted since OCTOBER 2018 which i believe was when he was wrapping up the last few dates of his DAMN. tour the reason for his absence has been rumoured to be due to him recently having a child as well as working on his next project.

this video from TDE very own SiR features a kendrick verse however he does not make a physical appearance in the music video

i am highly anticipating the MONA LISA video and hope they manage to release it one way or another i feel scheduling issues is what has largely prevented it from being released all this time but whenever Kendrick starts rolling out his next album would be a good time for the video to drop although it would largely miss the mark in terms of promotion it'll be an event in of itself and be a great fan service

#FREEVELVET

Nah. Wayne's Team is just that trash. They if they really wanted to capitalized could've recorded the video back in 2014. And Wayne is a legend. I'm sure if they really wanted to reach out to Kendrick to do the video he would've done it as a favor to Wayne. But you got a point about Kendrick being MIA. He could be in album mode.
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
      Nah. Wayne's Team is just that trash. They if they really wanted to capitalized could've recorded the video back in 2014. And Wayne is a legend. I'm sure if they really wanted to reach out to Kendrick to do the video he would've done it as a favor to Wayne. But you got a point about Kendrick being MIA. He could be in album mode.
      Kendrick didnt even turn up to his own label mates video i doubt he'd make the effort to go to waynes esp when his one a media BLACKOUT rn

and i dont blame waynes team here they cant drag kendrick ass to the set also 2014 C5 was placed on hold recording a video wouldn't be a smart business decision back then they get a budget from the label for those type of things u cant spend it willy nilly

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Don't start my other half

Comment

I actually been thinking K.Dot been too busy which is why Mona Lisa vid on hold.

I know that around the time Nip died he was overseas on tour, and he said a few words to the crowd about his passing.
          Hadn't heard from him since.
          Last edited by Dwise; 08-11-2019, 12:56 AM. Reason: Adding a word

Comment

Makes sense, what with him having a child and all. Still sucks we may never get it.

Comment

I think it�s Lil Wayne�s team because wasn�t the video already shot and it was for an extended version of the song ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                I think it’s Lil Wayne’s team because wasn’t the video already shot and it was for an extended version of the song ?
                fake news

the producer said there should be a MV for the extended version

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I wanna hear the 2014 version of Mona Lisa

- - - Updated - - -

Unpopular opinion: Mona Lisa doesn't need a video
                  Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                    I wanna hear the 2014 version of Mona Lisa

- - - Updated - - -

Unpopular opinion: Mona Lisa doesn't need a video
                    it does
                    the song is greatness

Comment

I dont find it a reason that hes becoming a father..
                      hes not the pregnant

Comment

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                        Makes sense, what with him having a child and all. Still sucks we may never get it.
                        reading your post along with your signature was too funny

Comment

Working...
                        X