• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne is one of the few rappers who got big on his own

Eminem had Dr.Dre
    Kanye had Jay
    Jay got Biggie
    Drake got Wayne
    Yeah, Birdman helped him, but in no way Birdman(or whoever else) was responsible for how big of a superstar Wayne has become from 2006 to 2011 except Wayne himself

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
    Eminem had Dr.Dre
    Kanye had Jay
    Jay got Biggie
    Drake got Wayne
    Yeah, Birdman helped him, but in no way Birdman(or whoever else) was responsible for how big of a superstar Wayne has become from 2006 to 2011 except Wayne himself
    Smh
    So Explain to me how Kanye Had Jay ? What did he do for him that Birdman didn�t do for Wayne?

And In what did Jay Have Biggie?

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Smh
      So Explain to me how Kanye Had Jay ? What did he do for him that Birdman didn’t do for Wayne?

And In what did Jay Have Biggie?
      Lol you are really anti-Wayne right now

Comment

Lol you are really anti-Wayne right now
        Nah, I do believe Wayne�s grind and his rapping ability Single-handedly save Cash Money & turned him into an Legend

But Jay wasn�t why Kanye Took Off
        And Biggie isn�t why Jay Took Off

I can see the Eminem part a little

Lol and yea finally after 20 years I�m am fed up with Wayne musically lol you can tell?
        I ain�t really liked shit from him in a minute and I�m tired and frustrated taking up for him out here in the real world lol so I use LWHQ to vent on how I really feel lol

Comment

Nah, I do believe Wayne’s grind and his rapping ability Single-handedly save Cash Money & turned him into an Legend

But Jay wasn’t why Kanye Took Off
          And Biggie isn’t why Jay Took Off

I can see the Eminem part a little

Lol and yea finally after 20 years I’m am fed up with Wayne musically lol you can tell?
          I ain’t really liked shit from him in a minute and I’m tired and frustrated taking up for him out here in the real world lol so I use LWHQ to vent on how I really feel lol
          jay wasnt why kanye took off but jayz def benefitted from tht biggie feature on reasonable doubt and his verse on i love the dough. them verses showed jay could keep up with one of the biggest rappers ever. but im not sure he doesnt become big without it tho. it was probably bound to happen. but it for sure helped

Comment

you make a good point and its true what you say
            but those rappers you named having help is not correct

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              you make a good point and its true what you say
              but those rappers you named having help is not correct
              I forgot to add 50 Cent. For sure if it wasn't for Eminem, 50 wouldn't blow up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                jay wasnt why kanye took off but jayz def benefitted from tht biggie feature on reasonable doubt and his verse on i love the dough. them verses showed jay could keep up with one of the biggest rappers ever. but im not sure he doesnt become big without it tho. it was probably bound to happen. but it for sure helped
                That�s Big false!!!
                That big verse did nothing!
                Nobody fucked with that album back then
                Vol. 2 was trash!!!!

Oh but Vol. 3! That�s what did it!
                Biggie and zero to do with it

Comment

Hot Boys helped Tunechi.

Comment

That’s Big false!!!
                    That big verse did nothing!
                    Nobody fucked with that album back then
                    Vol. 2 was trash!!!!

Oh but Vol. 3! That’s what did it!
                    Biggie and zero to do with it
                    i agree on Jay/BIG but you dont think Jay (or atleast Dame) didnt play a huge role in Kanye blowing up

- - - Updated - - -

As for OP, eh I think Birdman played a big role initially, the whole �rebirth of CMB� in 04-06 was Wayne tho

Comment

Eminem had Dr.Dre Kanye had Jay Jay got Biggie Drake got Wayne Yeah, Birdman helped him, but in no way Birdman(or whoever else) was responsible for how big of a superstar Wayne has become from 2006 to 2011 except Wayne himself
                      who did dr dre, jay, biggie and birdman have?

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                        i agree on Jay/BIG but you dont think Jay (or atleast Dame) didnt play a huge role in Kanye blowing up

- - - Updated - - -

As for OP, eh I think Birdman played a big role initially, the whole �rebirth of CMB� in 04-06 was Wayne tho
                        Nope because it�s known that they didn�t back him on being a rapper! Nobody did! Not even the label
                        He did all that on his on! And once they seen he had one then they started working with his rapper side! Jay Z wasn�t even on none of his singles first album. Just on a song that�s not even Top 6 on the album

Comment

Working...
                        X