IANAHB2 vs C5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IANAHB2 vs C5

Just noticed that IANAHB2 got 5 music videos while Tha Carter V got 2.... like what the fuck
    *Tha Carter IV got 4 music videos
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

wayne team lazier by the years

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

weezy team be copying drake's team again cause drake doesnt shoot solo videos anymore

Comment

Comment

Comment

Don’t think Wayne gave af about this C5.

- Didn’t even hear the album upon release (so he say)
              - Low budget Uproar video. Don’t think I ever got through it all
              - Didn’t push any of the “singles”
              - Didn’t know the lyrics to Dedicate
              - Could’ve easily made What About Me with Post a single afterwards but let that just fade away. Post stimulus is crazy nowadays

I know it’s easy to blame Mack & Tez but Wayne been doing this 20+ years, there’s no excuse

Comment

for a carter album and an album that has been pushed back for over 5 years with so much anticipation you would think wayne's staff would want to do a little bit more promo and even do an actual carter v tour

Comment

I thought some of the promotion was decent, was on fallon, snl, mnf, some custom merch and a few select free shows but they def could've and should have done a lot more

Comment

Originally posted by thecarter19 View Post
                    I thought some of the promotion was decent, was on fallon, snl, mnf, some custom merch and a few select free shows but they def could've and should have done a lot more
                    Everyone does that ^

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                    Don’t think Wayne gave af about this C5.

- Didn’t even hear the album upon release (so he say)
                    - Low budget Uproar video. Don’t think I ever got through it all
                    - Didn’t push any of the “singles”
                    - Didn’t know the lyrics to Dedicate
                    - Could’ve easily made What About Me with Post a single afterwards but let that just fade away. Post stimulus is crazy nowadays

I know it’s easy to blame Mack & Tez but Wayne been doing this 20+ years, there’s no excuse
                    I dont blame him for not knowin Dedicate he didnt even know what songs were on the album lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Mack wanted to release a part 2 the day after which would have been nice but to many at once. The week after would have been nice.
                    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by thecarter19 View Post
                      it needs to be more than that brah

Comment

Have any of you ever heard of the law of diminishing returns?? More money invested doesn’t always equal more money earned...

In other words pumping out 3 more million dollar videos would’ve been foolish. They played it smart, dropped a ton of merchandise with a HUGE profit margin and used a PSA as the only promo. They probably made a fortune off that album.

I will I’ll admit I would’ve enjoyed more videos though... and some sort of C5 themed Tour.

Comment

Working...
                        X