2015 was a very strange year for Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 was a very strange year for Wayne

And not just for the Birdman/Cash Money/Young Thug stuff.
    Wayne in that year has reunited with all his old groups
    He reunited with SQAD Up(there was even talks that they will release a project together) on Lil Weezyana Fest, with Turk, Mannie Fresh and Juvenile and with Curren$y

Not sure how that's strange. He basically reunited with everyone Birdman screwed lol
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

From a music standpoint tho we got no ceilings 2 and free weezy album... Pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
        From a music standpoint tho we got no ceilings 2 and free weezy album... Pretty good
        Don't forget Sorry 4 The Wait 2!
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
          Not sure how that's strange. He basically reunited with everyone Birdman screwed lol
          Not strange in a bad way, just interesting

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
            Not strange in a bad way, just interesting
            Ah ok. I thought it was a good year between the music and the stuff you mentioned. A Sqad Up reunion take would've been fucking nice!
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

It was an interesting year for sure. I did love all the reunions tho. Especially at Lilweezyana fest. and 3 projects that year. even with all that birdman bullshit it was a pretty good year. just sucked wayne had to go through all that that year.
              They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
              https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
              Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
              https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                He reunited with SQAD Up(there was even talks that they will release a project together) on Lil Weezyana Fest, with Turk, Mannie Fresh and Juvenile and with Curren$y
                was he not already cool with all of these guys you mentioned? i know he brought them out at LWF but i think he was still cool with them all

Comment

It was really a special year for wayne fans. Also hella good features!

Comment

Who remember his verse on the song "Vamonos"? That was straight fire.

Comment

Which was the verse in which he said “I wish I could bring Rabbit back”?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        Which was the verse in which he said “I wish I could bring Rabbit back”?
                        after that- future ft lil wayne

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
                        Don't forget Sorry 4 The Wait 2!
                        damn thats a lotta music lol

Comment

Working...
                        X