• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Only Way Rebirth Is Selling Is....

Originally posted by bliss47
    Originally posted by cody
    Originally posted by Lyrical JRock
    Your taking it a little to far lol.

rebirth is sell regardless because its wayne follow up album after tha carter 3. he has over 5 million fans just point that out
    he is dumb he just likes arguing with people it will sell more than 750k in the first week
    Most albums don't sell 750k in first week sales, I don't expect Rebirth to be any different in all honesty. I see it getting like 600k at most in first week. It's taken ages to drop, the singles aren't going to be everyones taste, it hasn't had any hard promotion due to the dates constantly being changed.

Btw I'm not trying to argue, I respect your opinion, but that's just mine
    yeah i over estimated should be around 550k i was amazed when he said wayne has over 5 million fans when he is talking about rebirth btw no arguement here i also respect your opinion

Comment

rebirth is sell regardless because its wayne follow up album after tha carter 3. he has over 5 million fans just point that out
      he is dumb he just likes arguing with people it will sell more than 750k in the first week
      Most albums don't sell 750k in first week sales, I don't expect Rebirth to be any different in all honesty. I see it getting like 600k at most in first week. It's taken ages to drop, the singles aren't going to be everyones taste, it hasn't had any hard promotion due to the dates constantly being changed.

yeah i over estimated should be around 550k i was amazed when he said wayne has over 5 million fans when he is talking about rebirth btw no arguement here i also respect your opinion
      Yeah it's cool I just can't see it selling that well. I don't even think C4 will hit a mill in first week unless it has a huge hit like Lollipop to get people hyped about it.
      But I'm sure Wayne has over 5 million fans, I mean 6 billion people on the planet

Comment

Yeah it's cool I just can't see it selling that well. I don't even think C4 will hit a mill in first week unless it has a huge hit like Lollipop to get people hyped about it.
        But I'm sure Wayne has over 5 million fans, I mean 6 billion people on the planet
        im sure he does but we are talking about rebirth here im sure hope C4 sells great if and when its released

Comment

True

Im sure C4 he will drop an dope ass track like he did for lollipop

And does he have 5 million fans ? or 5 million fans that wayne is there fave rapper?

Im a wayne head but he is not my fave rapper

And the amount of fans doesn't change the use of the internet and the ablity to download leaked Cd's

Im just sayin

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

Remember when Lil Wayne said he would sell 3 million in the first week next album in the doc? LOL @ HIM

Comment

This is why December was perfect, because in Novemeber he gave us No Ceilings

Comment

I think On Fire will make it sell

Comment

The only song out of the 4 ive liked was Hot Revolver. Not sure how this album wll sel..

Comment

honestly rebirth should have come after the carter IV...

Even deaf bitches say hi to me,
                    She tell her blind bitch and she say I gotta see.

Comment

the songs that made people wanna buy Rebirth are Drop The World and On Fire
                      They just gettin lucky 4 leaf Clover-Im High Off Life these Ni#gaz is Sober-Mercy

Comment

Working...
                      X