Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think this is the most dickish thing Wayne has ever done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think this is the most dickish thing Wayne has ever done?

To say "Beat that pussy up like Emmett Till"
    The backlash from that line was annoying tbh, but it's still a dick move by Wayne to say that

It's not the first time he's used Emitt Till's name in a song (Swizzy) "Beat up your block, yeah I get my Emitt Till on" no one bitched back in 07

Kanye did too in 04 and that was a hit single no one said anything.
    "On a plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emitt Till" - Through The Wire

It personally doesn't bother me. Ppl just look for a reason to bitch now a days. If they don't like they don't have to listen. That's just how I feel about tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not the first time he's used Emitt Till's name in a song (Swizzy) "Beat up your block, yeah I get my Emitt Till on" no one bitched back in 07

"On a plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emitt Till" - Through The Wire

It personally doesn't bother me. Ppl just look for a reason to bitch now a days. If they don't like they don't have to listen. That's just how I feel about tbh.
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Didn't care in 2013, don't care now.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post

this, end of story

Comment

I don't care about that line and the fact that Kanye said it and he didn't recieve any backlash, but Wayne does is annoying

Comment

Wayne has said some worse shit on his albums lol, this is nada

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
              To say "Beat that pussy up like Emmett Till"
              The backlash from that line was annoying tbh, but it's still a dick move by Wayne to say that
              no one cared when he used the same reference back in 2007.......

Comment

if anything it draws a lil attention to history to those that would otherwise have no idea. people so soft these days

Comment

im The Nigga, The Nigga Nigga, The Nigga
                  see Im The Nigga U Love, The Nigga U Love, The Nigga U Love..
                  ..Bass!..
                  the Nigga U Love, U Love To Hate

Comment

I am not sure much distinguishes this from all the other high shock value, nothing-is-sacred stuff in his music that would offend the uninitiated.

I personally think it was more of a dick move to yell out in public that he fucked Chris Bosh's wife because that was intended to humiliate and was like defamatory...whereas with the Emmett Till lyrics he was making another twisted cultural reference.

Comment

What about when he stood on the USA flag

Comment

Karate Chop is a Klassic
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Working...
                        X