No announcement yet.

Will Drake have a feature on Funeral?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be weird if he isn't on it. They said he wasn't on C5 because of sample clearances but they had 7 years to sort that out. Tbh I dont care really but it would be odd for him to not be featured on an album after so many years.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      It would be weird if he isn't on it. They said he wasn't on C5 because of sample clearances but they had 7 years to sort that out. Tbh I dont care really but it would be odd for him to not be featured on an album after so many years.
      Agree, I actually feel like its already weird, to the point where I wonder if they are having some kind of issue.

Comment

Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
        Agree, I actually feel like its already weird, to the point where I wonder if they are having some kind of issue.
        wayne said drake would always be a king over here... drake posted a picture recently reppin a ym chain and said name fav wayne song in comments..... i dont think so .... and also after c5 drake brought wayne out to one of his shows to perform uproar

Comment

Totally agree with them supporting each other publicly, and I love that. I just wonder if anything is going on there behind the scenes, my mind def goes there

Comment

Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
            Totally agree with them supporting each other publicly, and I love that. I just wonder if anything is going on there behind the scenes, my mind def goes there
            I can see why you'd think that but it's probably just not as easy to coordinate stuff as it was back in the day... they still could've dropped an album by now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
              So fucking true. They're that stupid that they'd probably pick a Hoody feature over a Drake feature.
              I was so fkin pissed when i heard Fat Maine on Start this shit off right, they really removed mannie smh

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                I was so fkin pissed when i heard Fat Maine on Start this shit off right, they really removed mannie smh
                Yeah that had me pretty heated too it ruined the whole song for me, but nothing pissed me off more than Life of Mr. Carter being left off.
                #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

i dont think so i think wayne would rather features from vice versa or jae millz

Comment

No But I Will

Comment

Working...
                    X