Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have the Final OG C5 tracklist??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what ever happened to that 'st louis' song? was that called something else?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      what ever happened to that 'st louis' song? was that called something else?
      It was Stick 'Em

Everyone misread the tracklist.

If you go back and look at again you can see all of the titles now that we know what they were.
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        Mack dumb as f for calling it OGC5 but we got a 30 track + album. Im more than content. lets move on
        Yeah, that's fair. It's fucking good, and it works as its own album. Kind of wish he gave it a better name or something rather than just this deluxe bullshit. Like even if he just called "Tha Carter V Side B" I'd be happy with the rollout, but it just feels like it feeds right into this stupid ass "deluxe album" trend that started this year.

Comment

Originally posted by KPopPapi View Post
          Yeah, that's fair. It's fucking good, and it works as its own album. Kind of wish he gave it a better name or something rather than just this deluxe bullshit. Like even if he just called "Tha Carter V Side B" I'd be happy with the rollout, but it just feels like it feeds right into this stupid ass "deluxe album" trend that started this year.

I don't think its stupid, good way to boost sales and get your album talked about again. It's been happening for a while like this, Nicki did a deluxe months later for Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and Future did as well for Pluto: 3D

Comment

Working...
          X