Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Review Of Rebirth

Originally posted by bliss47
    So you're worried that they'd trace that it was from your i.p address that leaked it online. Just send it to anyone else here and we'll leak it without even thinking twice lol.

You're gonna ask him if you can type in a line, that's not leaking nothing, type up Wayne's verse from Drop The World, not a line, the whole damn verse.
    send it to me or bliss and we will leak it no prob

Comment

Originally posted by cody
      Originally posted by bliss47
      So you're worried that they'd trace that it was from your i.p address that leaked it online. Just send it to anyone else here and we'll leak it without even thinking twice lol.

You're gonna ask him if you can type in a line, that's not leaking nothing, type up Wayne's verse from Drop The World, not a line, the whole damn verse.
      send it to me or bliss and we will leak it no prob
      That's what I'm talking about, I have no trouble with them tracing it to my ip, I'll just change it after I've leaked it or hide it or something if I really want lol

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetbitch
        they would trace the source look at carter 3 doc how they said it came in england dude told me not to leak it so i'm not gonna leak it. But i did send him a message about droppin a line when he hits me back i'll let you know

sidenote there is some crazy beats on here and shanell>>>

so full of shit. a lot of ppl say they have the cd. someone would have leaked it already.
        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

DIPSETBITCH

Either leak it, or shut the fuck up you attention starved liar.

Comment

"On top of the world On top of your girl so far a head like a fuckin jheri curl"

weezy on drop the world

Comment

"On top of the world On top of your girl so far a head like a fuckin jheri curl"

weezy on drop the world
              OMG You're so cool pretending you have something and making up lines on the internet. You must be miserable.

Comment

weezy on drop the world
                pathetic.

u dont have Rebirth.

ur full of shit.

please stop trying.

ur making yourself look like a bigger dumbass than u already were when u made this thread

Comment

I don't give a shit if you believe me u will see when the album comes out

Comment

no because u made that line up.

u have nothing.

u dont have to lie.

we all know u dont have it

Comment

Bitch ass lying kid why don't you go outside instead of sitting on the internet and trying to impress people with your fake LIES.

Comment

Although I myself don't believe anyone has the album, a large part of me wishes this to be true so you guys are all wrong. I am sure the album is out there. I don't understand why you all think its a given right that if you have the album you have to leak it. God knows if I got it I wouldn't give it up, I'd be the only one with that shit. If you don't believe he or anyone has it, that's fine, no need to rip the guy apart. Stop getting so worked up about it.

Comment

weezy on drop the world
                          Are you serious?

Nice try. You should be Weezy's secret ghostwriter. lmao.
                          i put these niggaz on mute, then i mutilate

GooN Squad

Comment

Working...
                          X