X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty avg dont listen to what [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] tells ya

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      We literally had a massive thread about this same thing not long ago.... At least you get a post closer to 30 though
      Originally posted by BryEmpire View Post
      Just curious what you guys think about No Ceilings 2. It�s been some time. Anybody still listening to it? What did you guys like about it and what did you guys hate?
      I apologize I tried searching but I�m a moron when it comes to this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        pretty avg dont listen to what @Zimmie tells ya
        whatever u say old man

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize I tried searching but I’m a moron when it comes to this stuff.
        u not a moron friend let me guide u to my expertly written thread on the topic

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/li...ospective.html

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          whatever u say old man

- - - Updated - - -

u not a moron friend let me guide u to my expertly written thread on the topic

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/li...ospective.html
          Wayne was on something on NC2, maybe he was sippin lean then, but definitely some hard drugs. Escpecially when he sceams in Jumpman and Millyrokk

Comment

Just curious what you guys think about No Ceilings 2. It�s been some time. Anybody still listening to it? What did you guys like about it and what did you guys hate?
            No hate I liked it a lot.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

It was really good and the sound was perfect for winter. Like others, I wish this was mixed right and used official beats. The lean? was more pronounced in his voice. The darkness of the tape was a good contrast to the happy sounding original.

Comment

Originally posted by W$VY View Post
                It was really good and the sound was perfect for winter. Like others, I wish this was mixed right and used official beats. The lean? was more pronounced in his voice. The darkness of the tape was a good contrast to the happy sounding original.
                i new it wasnt just me. the production of the beats just feals off like they are low quality.

hes probably going to make no ceilings the mixtape series without dj drama and dedication with dj drama. But he should have def renamed it
                Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Working...
                X