Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does nobody talk about this song ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well wayne does have so many more better songs

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      I do on purpose actually lol, I try to bring up songs that need love for being as great as they are. I love music discussion in general, It's something I'm quite passionate about.
      Hey no hate fam you do you just something i noticed haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        Hey no hate fam you do you just something i noticed haha
        None taken! Just saying you were right lol. You've always been cool no worries!

Comment

It's a great chill song but I don't smoke weed so I don't really ever find myself wanting to play it

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            Same, I've got zero people who I can discuss Wayne with outside these forums.
            frfr
            thats why im on here

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
              It is actually this, Not a lot of people I know care for music discussion actually, I don't really know any Wayne fans in general.. Most people like other artists and that's cool but doesn't really fill the Wayne discussion bit haha
              Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              Same, I've got zero people who I can discuss Wayne with outside these forums.
              Same, most everyone in my life is a "former" Wayne fan, or if they still count themselves loyal are only aware of his commercial music. Its rough out there being a Wayne fan

Comment

I remember it dropped the day he got off probation so it was even more dope. I still listen to it regularly! Super dope song.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                  I remember it dropped the day he got off probation so it was even more dope. I still listen to it regularly! Super dope song.
                  The flow flow switch when he hits that "On some real shit, I'm a pothead" sounds so good, I love that it came out on that day, I had no idea actually lol.

Comment

this is after D5 dropped i think

Comment

wait none of your boys fuck with wayne?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        wait none of your boys fuck with wayne?
                        Most of my friends don't even listen to hip hop like that but they like the Wayne songs when I play them and think Wayne is cool, especially the skaters. The hip hop fans I know, even if they say they're Wayne fans, are still on the same old "i dont like new Wayne music" shit but don't know what Dedication 6 is smh. It's kinda sad because from 2008 to like 2012 everyone loved Wayne and would come to me for the latest tracks and info lol

Comment

I agree this song is a classic fr

Comment

Working...
                          X