What if The Funeral is a letdown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if The Funeral is a letdown?

We have been waiting for this album for a looong time and Wayne hasn't released anything this year, what if Funeral ends up being "bad album"? All this wait for an average album. I highly doubt that tbh, but you never know.

Every album since C3 was a let down to some one. He’ll be okay

Comment

Can't be worse then Kanye lol

Comment

What if nots a let down?
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

With this long wait I can not see it being a let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
            With this long wait I can not see it being a let down.

C5 was a let down

Comment

I hear that. I have faith though. I am more worried that it gets scrapped or something. Wayne is like a chameleon he can do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
                I hear that. I have faith though. I am more worried that it gets scrapped or something. Wayne is like a chameleon he can do anything.
                it will not get scrapped and it will be an amazing album

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                  We have been waiting for this album for a looong time and Wayne hasn't released anything this year, what if Funeral ends up being "bad album"? All this wait for an average album. I highly doubt that tbh, but you never know.
                  I would feel robbed especially considering all the unreleased gems they have lying around. On the other hand giving the fact that he is aiming for a contemporary streaming era sound, we don't really know what we should expect. Maybe they fuck around and make it a 50 song album like CB. It wouldn't even be a stupid move. Critics dont like bloated albums but who cares.

Comment

I might not believe Wayne about timing of anything but I guess I believe him when he said he knows its been tough times for the fans but that we gonna be able to hold our heads high with Funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                      I would feel robbed especially considering all the unreleased gems they have lying around. On the other hand giving the fact that he is aiming for a contemporary streaming era sound, we don't really know what we should expect. Maybe they fuck around and make it a 50 song album like CB. It wouldn't even be a stupid move. Critics dont like bloated albums but who cares.
                      50 at one time is stupid af. Now if you split it and do part 1 one week then a week or so later drop part 2 thats good.

Also you cant appeal to the people who give bad ratings because curse words and misogyny
                      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

I�m more worried about if we�re actually even getting this let alone the quality

Comment

Working...
                        X