Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Serious) Would Wayne Have To Go Bald To Fix His Hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave the mans hair alone...half of everyone on this forum gonna be balding at 35, it happens to most men and that’s reality. He’s human just like the rest of us. Wayne already done everything he needs, made a lot of money, be the best rapper ever, fucked so many bad bitches...It’s weird to think but he’s not young anymore, and if anything he just needs/needed a quick transplant and he’s good.

Comment

We know Wayne is a Nirvana fan, maybe he is purposely advancing a grunge look in his genre. Tunechi Cobain

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        Yeah, I mean bro, be real @KnockMeOut would you rather talk to your crush with a head of nice hair or be bald or tattered on your head?
        Lol Well naturally I'd prefer to keep all my hair. I don't think Wayne needs to worry about crushes though lmao. It seems kinda sacrilegious to just cut off dreadlocks because they aren't as pretty as they used to be. Go to any Caribbean island and you'll see dreads 10000x more wild than Wayne's lol.

But yes losing hair does have a psychological effect on men, especially if you've got long hair. I know people who are getting transplants. All Wayne needs to do is take hair growth pills, grow it out a bit, re-twist the front of his head and let it grow... which it looks like he's doing. Where his hairline has receded is just more tattoo space

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Lol Well naturally I'd prefer to keep all my hair. I don't think Wayne needs to worry about crushes though lmao. It seems kinda sacrilegious to just cut off dreadlocks because they aren't as pretty as they used to be. Go to any Caribbean island and you'll see dreads 10000x more wild than Wayne's lol.

But yes losing hair does have a psychological effect on men, especially if you've got long hair. I know people who are getting transplants. All Wayne needs to do is take hair growth pills, grow it out a bit, re-twist the front of his head and let it grow... which it looks like he's doing. Where his hairline has receded is just more tattoo space
          That's a fair point, Although on an unrelated note, he is covered in awful tats bro. He should've stopped in 2014 imo.

Comment

Working...
          X