05-06 Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05-06 Wayne

Really thinking about it, it makes sense why wayne was the dude he was back then. Like the whole attitude. How he was so edgy and cocky (in a good way). This man really put out Carter II, Suffix, Dedication, Dedication 2, Like Father Like Son, Lil Weezy Ana, Carter II Sessions and Blow all within a year. Not to mention recording on one of the most classic songs of all time in You.

That�s literally some of the best rapping of his career. I remember reading that interview recently posted that said he�s a monster and nobody can do what he do. Listening to c2 sessions he was on a different level and only getting better
    Last edited by jhoya101; 11-26-2019, 04:50 AM.

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
    Really thinking about it, it makes sense why wayne was the dude he was back then. Like the whole attitude. How he was so edgy and cocky (in a good way). This man really put out Carter II, Suffix, Dedication, Dedication 2, Like Father Like Son, Lil Weezy Ana, Carter II Sessions and Blow all within a year. Not to mention recording on one of the most classic songs of all time in You.

That�s literally some of the best rapping of his career. I remember reading that interview recently posted that said he�s a monster and nobody can do what he do. Listening to c2 sessions he was on a different level and only getting better
    He was hungry to be the best, that is the reason!!

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

That’s literally some of the best rapping of his career. I remember reading that interview recently posted that said he’s a monster and nobody can do what he do. Listening to c2 sessions he was on a different level and only getting better
      Dude, i don't think your threads will be appreciated here, sadly

Comment

drugs would of helped

Comment

[MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION] ain�t gonna like this thread m8

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

That’s literally some of the best rapping of his career. I remember reading that interview recently posted that said he’s a monster and nobody can do what he do. Listening to c2 sessions he was on a different level and only getting better
            In one of his recent interviews when speaking on today’s rap, he said back then you had to be the best. Nowadays kids are just having fun with it and I think he’s just adapting. Thats why I don’t get the old Wayne/new Wayne comparisons because hip hop has changed (Wayne being a large cause of that).

If Wayne was still doing the C2/D2 type of rap in 2019 no one would listen

Comment

and when they hear that new weezy it remind them of that old baby, that 93 94 baby

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                and when they hear that new weezy it remind them of that old baby, that 93 94 baby
                Wrong age.

Comment

isnt this when he got a shout out from his idol jay-z telling him 'he see's him' or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                    @danielnfl36 ain’t gonna like this thread m8
                    No hate, I just don't like a lot of the stuff listed, some stuff is great like "You"

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                      No hate, I just don't like a lot of the stuff listed, some stuff is great like "You"
                      Dedication 2 has some of the hardest weezy songs

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

no brake lites on my car-reer

Comment

Working...
                        X