whatever your thoughts on Sleepless are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whatever your thoughts on Sleepless are

you have to commend that this man near 40 reinventing his sound and experimenting with new flows
    this was a natural evolution that was bound to happen and it honestly doesn't sound bad at all if anything its incredibly unique which is difficult to pull in the current landscape i feel this will almost breath new air into waynes later career or maybe im getting ahead of myself

i found myself to be quite pessimistic about this sort of sound on Funeral because the features this year that have been similar have sucked but sleepless has made me see it in a different light and provided a different perspective on it all together

#FREEVELVET

its one of the reasons he is really the goat

Comment

I absolutely love the song. Fits in the modern day era songs easily. Love the mumbly autotune like back in the days, but a more experimental hook. Almost everything wayne did last 2 years didnt sound up to date imo (mostly because we heard old songs I think) but yeah, if this is the direction he plans on going for Funeral. We�re in for hell of a treat. Also love the beat.

Comment

I think it's a step in the right direction and if the delivery wasn't as rough as it is then I would definitely come back to it

Comment

I love Autotunechi. Sleepless is amazing to me. I hope Funeral sounds like that.

Comment

is everyone really feeling this new flow though?

Comment

Had the same thoughts. His ability to evolve his sound time and again over such a long period of time is incredible. While every other artist over the same period has their time and quickly fade away.

Comment

Y’all looking too deep into this lol. His Gimmie Brain verse sounded nothing like this. He probably just went off the vibe of the production, doesn’t mean he’s “reinventing” anything. Also he sounded like this on Abracadabra on D6:R

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                  Y’all looking too deep into this lol. His Gimmie Brain verse sounded nothing like this. He probably just went off the vibe of the production, doesn’t mean he’s “reinventing” anything. Also he sounded like this on Abracadabra on D6:R
                  truu
                  Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                    Gimmie Brain is 2 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      you have to commend that this man near 40 reinventing his sound and experimenting with new flows
                      this was a natural evolution that was bound to happen and it honestly doesn't sound bad at all if anything its incredibly unique which is difficult to pull in the current landscape i feel this will almost breath new air into waynes later career or maybe im getting ahead of myself

i found myself to be quite pessimistic about this sort of sound on Funeral because the features this year that have been similar have sucked but sleepless has made me see it in a different light and provided a different perspective on it all together
                      preach

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        Gimmie Brain is 2 years old
                        Oh well, so is Abracadabra. My point is it has nothing to do with his direction for funeral just like Vizine didn’t sound like anything on C5

Comment

Working...
                        X