X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i aint lyin like the media

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
      This song embodies Wayne's problem. In 2012-2013 is used to be ass lyrics, acceptable delivery. Now it's acceptable lyrics, ass delivery. The whole "reinvetin his sound" thing is bullshit if he can't even make good/popular songs. The demo of this song was much better.

his delivery is strong on this if you say otherwise u hating and you just bugging we get it you hate new wayne but your opinion doesnt change the fact this man near 40 dropping blassikz and rebirthing his sound constantly whilst his dusty counterparts leech on a team of producers and ghost writers (kanye) to make decent music or straight up drop garbage (T.I/SNOOP DOGG)

uproar, mona lisa and dont cry were incredibly popular and were released last year and had his "new delivery" his voice and delivery isnt bad its simply different everybody is just bugging out and cant move forward

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
        his delivery is strong on this if you say otherwise u hating and you just bugging we get it you hate new wayne but your opinion doesnt change the fact this man near 40 dropping blassikz and rebirthing his sound constantly whilst his dusty counterparts leech on a team of producers and ghost writers (kanye) to make decent music or straight up drop garbage (T.I/SNOOP DOGG)

uproar, mona lisa and dont cry were incredibly popular and were released last year and had his "new delivery" his voice and delivery isnt bad its simply different everybody is just bugging out and cant move forward
        Do you count Cap & Gown and Glaciers as new wayne?

Comment

Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
          Do you count Cap & Gown and Glaciers as new wayne?
          there u go if you enjoy cap and gown over pistol on my side its because of the old dusty beat/vibe cause delivery aint that different

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
            His best of 2018 wish swizz beats could produce more for Wayne wonder why Wayne doesn�t really work with Swizz

- - - Updated - - -

Vizine up there too being one of Wayne�s best songs
            ive listened to vizine i noticed what i dont like about it is the beat the lyrics is really nice but beat drags down for me

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
              The snippet sounded fire. but people hyped it up cause we were in a drought, that was before D6 dropped. But swizz said that sample didnt get cleared. I still want to here that version tho
              Yeah I want the original version too. Sounded more like a banger.. I still don't understand how they couldn't clear the sample. When it's Wayne own vocals and a Drake song. That's shouldn't have even been an issue.
              #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                there u go if you enjoy cap and gown over pistol on my side its because of the old dusty beat/vibe cause delivery aint that different

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  Definitely one of my favourites of this decade. Raw vintage Weezy, the attitude with which he delivers some of those lines.

I really like the video too.
                  Pause

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by FreeCV View Post
                    Pause
                    for what

Comment

I fwt song but not like that you feel me

Comment

Working...
                      X