Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
    Hot Boy was the best outta of those 3 imo
    Oh I agree lol had that shit on repeat when it dropped and still do I remember it dropping too it dropped a month later after I graduated high school and I had gotten a laptop as a graduation present Danny a real one he posted a download link to that song on the blog site I downloaded that shit and had my room bumping out with loud ass speakers good times. I deleted that version though and downloaded the one [MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] posted here with the no tags

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
      I hate how under the radar this song went. This and Pour Up in the same year we were EATING in 2015

Boo ya like Stu Scott and peace I pray he rest
      Bitch I'm groundbreaking and I'm taking baby steps
      I'm about to bust a rhyme; nod yo head and break ya neck
      Pour up > What you sayin
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
        Pour up > What you sayin
        True but I overplayed Pour Up so when I heard What You Sayin for the first time in a while it was refreshing

Comment

If pour up was to have an official release it should def be on Funeral. it fits perfectly imo. As for what you sayin' its a good song but it lacked something for me idk what it is but it was never good enought to put it in my music library. i'll always go back on YT and listen to it sometimes though.

Comment

I hate the beat
            I hate the autotune
            I hate the flow

Non-replayable

Comment

Working...
            X